Saturday, July 4, 2009

WONDERS OF THE WORLD


Dear One,
The wonders of the world are mundane in comparison to the normal and usual wonders of My dimension.
What you refer to as a miracle is actually an every moment occurrence in My world.
A thing is considered a wonder if its occurrence brings awe to the observer.
Every healing, every miracle, every word of wisdom and knowledge, every time My Spirit changes something in the earth from bad to good it is inspiring to you and others.
Because I am Spirit and My Holy Spirit is spirit, anything, any person, any situation that we touch becomes changed because He is My life and in Him is all power to change and restore to perfection.
Everything in your world inspires awe because it shares My life.
Respect and appreciate all forms of life. My life created it.
Love, God
Genesis 1:1; Ephesians 2:10; Ephesians 4:24; Colossians 1:16

No comments: