Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HONOR ALL CREATURES


Dear One,
The more time you spend with people the more you must realize that My life is in all living beings and in a special way in mankind.
The more you share in My tangible life, then you have a realization of the truth that I created all life and I am in all life. All life descended from Me; therefore I am in all living beings who portray all of My characteristics. Every person you meet represents My life in different positive aspects.
Human beings are My hands, My arms, My legs, My mind and My heart because in the pure portion of their lives I live in them.
Prize the life in all men, then you will prize My life also.
I said whatever you do to the least of them you do to Me.
Love, God
Genesis 1:26; Matthew 5:44;Matthew 7:12
Photo compliments of Richard Nix @www.flickr.com

No comments: