Saturday, July 25, 2009

TEMPORARY ONSLAUGHTS


Dear One,
I have given you My life and My love and they are the mark of My authority in your life.
I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I establish all that is good, all that is true and all that is lasting in your life and in your world.
Any negative onslaught by the enemy in your life is temporary because he can only affect the temporal, not the eternal. The eternal things are reserved for Me and My family.
My Eternal Life is in you and that Eternal Life has conquered all battles with the enemy in the past, present and He will in the future because all your enemies are already defeated for eternity. You need to remind the devil of his destiny, which is the lake of fire. He retreats in fear when you use the name of Jesus and use your authority against him.
I Am the Giver of Abundant Life, not the taker of life.
Love, God
Isaiah 59:17-21; John 1:17; Revelation 1:7; Revelation 19:20

No comments: