Friday, July 24, 2009

FLOOD PROTECTION


Dear One,
When it seems like all hell is breaking loose then it is your enemy coming in like a flood. But always remember that I will raise up a standard against him, a protection, a banner of authority which says that you are My child and that he must retreat immediately.
My standard, My banner of authority is the Holy Spirit and His army, and that banner will not allow anything substandard to pass his ranks, which is My wall of protection.
Never fear that you will perish or that you will lose the battle. That is never a possibility because you are the head of everything in the earth, and not the tail. You are the winner who must never entertain a thought of losing. You must never entertain a thought of retreating because I have called you to bring My love and My mercy and My compassion and My power to the world. My Holy Spirit is in you and He is My power, My love, My mercy and My compassion. Trust His abilities in you to persevere and to win every battle.
Love, God
Isaiah 59:18 & 19; John 3:16 & 17; John 4:14

photo is from our yard, "You are the head!"

No comments: