Sunday, July 5, 2009

THE BEST GIVER OF ALL GIVERS


Dear One,
Because I am a giver, all of My children should be givers.
I send gifts to My children regardless of whether they deserve them or not. Giving comes from a forgiving heart. Forgiving means to give forth.
I give gifts because I am Love, not because of the good or bad actions of My children Because Love, which is My nature, gives love unconditionally, then I give abundantly to all who ask for My help, My wisdom, My knowledge, My mercy, My faith, My power to change things.
It is through My spiritual gifts that men learn how to receive the rest of My blessings, the culmination of My promises to all men. My Son and My Spirit are My greatest gifts to men and they made it possible for all men to become legal heirs to all of My benefits.
I said that it is My delight to give you My kingdom. My giving to My children brings Me unmeasurable joy because My delight is in giving.
Humanity has lost the image of a giving Heavenly Father because it has lost the image of Me as a Loving Father. Love is always giving, always rewarding, always providing, always protecting.
Trust Me to share everything I have with you to make your life happy and prosperous.
Love, God
Numbers 14:8; Psalm 37:4;John 3:16;
photo compliments of Richard Nix @flickr.com

No comments: