Monday, May 9, 2011

BRUISED AND BROKEN HEARTS



Dear One,
If you love yourself like I love you, you will protect your heart. Your soul value is important to Me, also, because that part is the part of you that I value so very much. It is the core of your existence, the jewel that I have labored so diligently to polish into a brilliant glow. It is your glory that I see within you.
Do not feel that you are wrong to keep that precious part safe. I have ordered it and I have instructed it.
Diligent people keep their valuables safe. You must keep your heart, which is your most precious jewel, safe. It will stay pliable to My guidance and tender molding if you will protect it from negativity and hurtful rhetoric from others. If you willingly expose it to injury from others, it will become hard and brittle. Then it will become easily broken.
You will know from My Holy Spirit within you when you can expose more of your inner being to others, because it is yours to guard and then expose to other people at the proper time. Be watchful and sensitive so that you will make the right decision, remembering that the issues of life proceed from your heart.
Love, God
Proverbs 4:20-27; Matthew 12:18-20; Romans 5:8; Romans 8:38-39

No comments: