Wednesday, May 18, 2011

STAND FAST AND FIGHT



Dear One,

Giving up is just what the devil wants you to do. He counts on people giving the victory to him in the lives of others. He wants to win every battle and win every war. That is his motive in his search for more and more power.
If you give up on your prayers, then you hand him a victory. He has already won if you get depressed and defeated rather than being determined and energized toward defeating him.
If you shift into attack mode and combat mode when things get bad, then you are standing in the place that you should be standing, as the victor. You have already won when you put on the complete armor, assuring the total defeat of the enemy's attack on you and your loved ones.
However, you have already lost the battle when you get into self pity and depression and "why me" thoughts and attitudes.
Jesus said that in the earth you would have tribulation, but to rejoice because He has overcome them. He can overcome whatever tribulation that is overtaking you.
So where is your gripe? Where is your self-pity when you know that every battle can be won with the equipment that has been freely given to you: the truth of My love for you, peace with all men, My shield of faith, the revelation of your salvation, My authority, the swords of the Spirit which are My words, and My righteousness which is your breastplate to protect your heart. It is impossible to be defeated with your equipment that you have unless you lay your equipment down and play dead. That is surrendering, and that is the only way My children can ever be defeated is if you lay down your equipment that I have given to you and if you surrender to the devil. That is cowardice, especially when you should know that your enemy is already defeated. He has only fooled you into thinking that you are defeated. He knows that I am more powerful and he knows that you are endued with My power, the same power that raised Christ from the dead and that same power lives in you.
Now you must realize it and put on all of the equipment that I have given to you and stand up to the devil. He will fall down under your feet. He knows his place which is under the feet of all of My children.
Don't fall down and let him rob you.
Love, God
Ephesians 6:14-18; Romans 16:20;I Corinthians 15:25-29; Ephesians 1:22-23

No comments: