Thursday, May 5, 2011

POWER SOUCE

Dear One,
A goal is easier to reach if you, yourself, have chosen it and are determined to reach it.
A goal is almost impossible to reach is someone else has decided it and is determined that you must reach it.
There is no power to attain a goal unless the power to reach the goal is inside of you.
The motivation from another person for you to reach a goal is powerless for you unless the power and desire is also inside of you. That is why a person has to choose his own goals, because of the availability of the power that is inherent in himself, not any requirements from another person.
An outside human power source will not suffice in causing a person to choose the right path and then reach goals. Only a resident power source within you will provide the determination to accomplish the goal.
That is the reason behind the mystery of why religious laws do not work. They don't work because the followers of the laws do not have the power to obey the laws.
There is available within every one of My children the human power to make decisions that will benefit them. That is the function of your will or your freedom of choice that I gave to you. However, there are times when your human power is inadequate and you need My infusion of authoritative and explosive power to make beneficial choices and to accomplish any goal you set for yourself.
My Holy Spirit is My power source in the earth. He has infinitely more power than the combined power sources in the world. He will motivate you and energize you to reach every goal. He is My power gift to you, more than enough. That is why I said that I am able to do ,"Super abundantly more than you can dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you."
My power is My gift to you to make your life in the earth prosperous, successful, loving and peaceful. You only have to call upon Him to be your Comforter. I'm speaking of My Holy Spirit.

Love, God
Acts 1: 8; Ephesians 3:20; II Corinthians 3:17

No comments: