Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MENTAL INVADERS



Dear One,
Negative invaders who come to your mind to bring fear, depression, anger, anxiety, depression or "poor me" thoughts need to be dispelled immediately before they control your thoughts, your attitudes and then your life.
The best weapons that you have are My words about the situation with which you are concerned. You can shoot them at the invading negative thoughts like bullets. The negative thoughts have to leave because they know that what I say about the matter prevails.
Then you can replace the negativity with even better expectations than you ever had, covering the situation in your mind with boosts of faith for perfect results.
Don't accept bad expectations to monopolize your mind. They were sent to rob you, enticing you to agree with failure and devastation.
Only accept My high goals and expectations and aim for the highest attainment in all of your affairs.
Expect blessings. They are from me.
Dispel curses. They are from hell.
You are My child and you have inherited everything that I have. It's time to accept your inheritance with open arms by expecting it in every area of your life.
You have heard it said, "The best is yet to be." That's the way it is for My children, the best, best, best, best is always becoming yours. The best of everything will be yours when you expect it and plan for it.
Love, God
Luke 12:31-32; Philippians 2:13; I Peter 1: 3-4; James 1:16-17.

No comments: