Tuesday, May 17, 2011

LET GOD BE GOD



Dear One,
If you will notice the scripture says, "LET God be true and every be false."
It says to LET Me, meaning that you have the choice of either letting what I say about something be true or let it be false.
So you must Let My words be true, Let My promises be true, Let My will be true, Let My wisdom be true in everything. You have to Let ME be who I am in the earth. I am always true in the heavens, but My children must LET Me be who I am in the earth.
If you don't let My words be true in the earth, then I have no authority or power in a situation.
When you pray in the Holy Spirit you are LETTING My words be true relating to the situation.
The rest of that scripture says, "So that you will be justified by your words and prevail." When you speak My words, My promises, My wisdom, My will in every situation, then you will be justified by your words and you will prevail.
So you must begin to LET My words be true in anything, and then you will prevail.
Love, God
Romans 3:4

No comments: