Wednesday, May 11, 2011

STATUS QUO

Dear One,

Do you have to accept the status quo if it is bad? No.
Do you have to accept the status quo if it is imperfect? No.
Do you have to accept the status quo if it is barely get-along? No.
You only need to accept the less than desired situations and circumstances if you don't know about faith and the power that you have to effect changes.
My power that I gave to you in the Holy Spirit is the only power that can change the bad, imperfect and the barely get-along.
All of My children can have My spiritually inspired prayer language, the power packed words which explode in the heavens and produce perfect, desired and prosperous results. Those words are where My power resides because they change bad to good, they change all negatives to positives, they eject evil from bad situations and they chase evil spiritual beings from your life. They overcome the works of the devil.
My words have always been the avenues of My power into the earth. Remember that I created the world with My words and I am still creating and re-creating your world and your life with My words. The Holy Spirit and His power packed words are the inheritance I give to all of My children.
Use My words in your prayers and We will accomplish all of your heart's desires.
You deserve the best because you are My child. Consider that every human being is deserving of My power and my love because he or she is My valued child.
Pray without ceasing in My Holy Spirit words.


Love, God


Acts. 1:8; Acts 2:1-4; John 14:15-17; John 16:7-15; John 10:10

No comments: