Saturday, May 14, 2011

DELIVERY MEN



Dear One,
You don't have to have great wealth to have everything you need, want and desire.
I have provided various and sundry angels to see that you get the things that I have provided for you. They are already yours. Your mark-down angels work with the bargain angels to see that you get for a fraction of a percentage what other people pay for the same thing. You have experienced their activities every day of your life. You have praised Me for those gifts to you.
You have a nudging and directing angel who nudges you to shop at a certain place so that you can take advantage of the working that the bargain angels have provided for you.
There are decorating angels and there are craft angels and there are beautification angels. They are all given to you to enhance your life by bringing into your world what I have provided for you in My world.
You have prosperity and success angels.
I have angelic servants who do my bidding and I have given to you angelic servants who do your bidding. That is why you must keep a vigil on your thoughts and words, remembering that your thoughts and words can either bless you or curse you.
When I said that I know what you need even before you ask, I was instructing you on the fact that I have given My angelic servants the duty of meeting your needs, often even before you ask.
Keep the avenues clear upon which the angels travel from heaven to you. Clear the avenues from heaven to earth of all strife, conflict, judging, condemnation, unforgiveness, jealousy, coveting, envying and like emotions and it will facilitate the delivery of your wants, desires and wishes.
See, you are wealthy. You have My angelic servants who are the delivery vehicles of your blessings.
Love, God
Hebrews 1:14; Hebrews 2:6-8; Matthew 6:7-8;Psalm 91:11-1photo from www.top.bun.com

No comments: