Sunday, May 6, 2018

ASSAULTS ON THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
   When Jesus was healing the sick, casting out demons and teaching about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children, He said that from the time of John the Baptist until the time of Jesus teaching about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children being near in time, He said that My kingdom of heaven had suffered much violence and that the violent take it by storm. (Matthew 11:12) In other words there was a spiritual battle ensuing in the heavens with the devil trying to prevent My kingdom from coming into the lives of My children. 
   The devil knew that with My kingdom coming into the earth as it is in heaven that My spiritual help would be coming into the lives of My children to help them overcome the devil's authoritative rule over the earth which was given to him when Adam allowed him to invade the earth with his demons and curse the earth and people.  (Genesis 2 and 3) 
   The devil also knew that he couldn't enter back into My heaven to get vengeance at Me for casting him out of heaven, but he knew that if he continued to have control over the earth and curse My children that he was getting vengeance against Me. Doing evil to My children is, in essence, doing evil to Me. 
    Considering the thought in the devil's mind of his losing control of the earth, that spurred him to cause violence in the heavens in an effort to keep My plan of saving the earth from the devil's evil works from taking place. (I John 3:6)  My plan was to come into the earth and live in My children, giving them My power over the devil, his demons, and all evil works in the earth, encouraging My children to use My power and authority to cast demons out of people, out of the earth, and into hell.  As you can see, no wonder the devil fought such a plan, trying to keep it from happening. The kingdom of hell did not want to lose control of the earth and lose control of My children by tempting My precious children to cooperate with him in destroying the earth. (John 8:44)
   John the Baptist was the only one in the earth who had a revelation of My kingdom coming into the earth quickly, so of course he was the proper person to baptize Jesus and observe My kingdom coming into the life of My Son Jesus.  He observed My kingdom coming upon Jesus Christ and He heard My voice proclaiming Jesus as My Son.  Yet, Jesus said that the least person in My kingdom of heaven is greater than John the Baptist.  He was saying that when My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit they have My kingdom present in their lives, which John the Baptist had preceded and was living before the event to My kingdom coming into the lives of My children on the day of the first real day of Pentecost.  Jesus Christ had already been raised from the dead and came to live with Me.  Jesus called the events of the day when My kingdom came into the lives of My children as "the promise of the Father when you will receive power."  (Acts 1:4-5 and 8; Acts 2:1-4)
   The glory of heaven descended into the earth and became evident in the lives of My children when My kingdom of heaven first came into the lives of My children when they were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The writer of the book of Hebrews knew about the magnificent event and its benefits, saying that My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit have My kingdom of heaven present in their lives.  He said that they are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses composed of Jesus, His blood, a myriad of angels, the spirits of the first born and the saints who have been made perfect, and Me.  The complete power of My heaven is present in the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, that being that the kingdom of heaven came into their lives on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 5:10)
   My long awaited plan of salvation for My children and their earth first culminated in the event of the first Pentecost and continues second after second in the lives of My children who seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness.  The devil's violence against My kingdom coming into the earth as it is in heaven didn't cease because he used the religious people and political people who had been anxiously waiting for the Messiah but who ignored the real Messiah, Jesus Christ, when He walked the earth healing the sick and casting out demons and teaching about My kingdom coming soon into the earth.  The religious leaders and political leaders were blinded to the Messiah and they are blinded to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children who are not only born of My Spirit but are baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
    The devil uses the spiritually ignorant religious leaders to persecute My children of promise in whose lives My kingdom of heaven is present.  The religious leaders persecute, ridicule, condemn and judge the very people in whom My Holy Spirit has brought My kingdom into their lives.  The devil's tactics never change.  The religious leaders remain bound to old covenant religious laws instead of the words of Jesus Christ in whose words salvation can come into the lives of My children.  They ignore My Holy Spirit and His ministry of ushering My kingdom into the lives of My children. 
   Jesus gave to My children a valuable caution in his teachings about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children.  He warned that the devil never gives up and that he endeavors to bring tribulations into the lives of My children in an effort to entice them to join with him again and leave My kingdom of heaven.  Jesus told about the people who have received My kingdom and there are thorns and thistles in their lives which the people refuse to give up.  He said that those demons will bring added worries plus the lure of riches which will choke out My words and the people will receive none of their inheritance from Me but instead will continue in the destructive curses of the devil. (Matthew 13:22) I am grieved at their choice.
   Another warning from Jesus is that anyone who is not in unity with Him will be scattered by the devil.  He warned that the devil will tempt and try My children who have been born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit because they have been cleansed and purified by My Spirit.  He confirmed that the devil and his demons do not give up My children willingly, that when a demon has been cast out of My children it wanders around seeking whom he can reside in.  Often he checks out the person in whose body he originally lived, seeing that it is familiar to him so he tempts the person in an effort to resume his residence in the person with whom he is most comfortable from a former residence. If My child allows the devil back into his or her life, unfortunately that demon brings seven more demons more wicked than itself into the cleansed and purified person, making their home in the person and they make the man and his life worse than he was before.  (Luke 11:24-26)
   The good news of the gospel of My kingdom coming on earth in the lives of My children is full of warnings by Jesus Christ and new covenant prophets about how to stay clean and purified and that is by staying in unity with Me, always seeking Me, My kingdom and My righteousness.  When temptations come into your life which infuse the devil's motivations and actions into your thoughts, you must learn to cast them into hell instead of joining in a merger with them which will curse your life.  I am always ready to forgive you, but the devil will bring consequences into your life from his presence there when you unified with him.  Seeking Me will cause you to recover My blessings but you must first detach yourself from the devil and his demons, their thoughts, motivations, words spoken and actions.  Jesus said to make the tree good and its fruit good.  (Matthew 12:33)
   My plan for salvation is that My children enjoy heaven on earth as My kingdom of heaven comes into their lives on earth as it is in My heaven.   You have the Instruction Book and you have the power of My Holy Spirit.  All that is needed is your willingness to become My image of righteousness in the earth, having cast out every demon who previously lured you into doing the devil's will in the earth.
   Your Father of Love and Power    
       

No comments: