Monday, May 21, 2018

HYPOCRITES AND THEIR INHERITANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
   Because of His mercy and compassion for humanity, My Son Jesus was exceptionally hard on the law oriented religious and political men in His days on earth.  Jesus Christ saw the misery that had come into the lives of My children because of the refusal of the politicians and the religious leaders to seek Me, to seek My kingdom and to seek My righteousness which would have freed them from the demonic influences which caused them to add burdens onto the backs of My children rather than give them hope, faith and love.
   Then He told them about one of the curses that would come upon the hypocrites because of their hypocrisy.  He said that they built sepulchers of the prophets and decorated the tombs of the holy men, claiming that they would never have joined in shedding the blood of prophets if they had lived in the days of their fathers.  Jesus told them that their behavior was evidence that they would have also murdered the prophets because they were sons of those murderers.  He prophesied that they would finish off the work that their fathers began. 
   Jesus Christ identified the religious leaders and politicians as a brood of vipers, and asked how they could escape from hell.  He said that He was sending new prophets, wise men and honest scribes, but that some of those listening to him would indeed slaughter and crucify those new prophets, that they would scourge them in synagogues and hunt them from town to town.  He said that as a result of their actions that they would draw down the blood of Abel the Holy all the way to the blood of Zechariah the son of Barachiah whom they murdered between the sanctuary and the altar.  Jesus went further to say that, truly, all of that would recoil upon His generation. (Matthew 23:29-36)
   My mercy and compassion overcame Jesus Christ and even after prophesying what was to happen to the scribes and Pharisees, He lamented, "Oh, Jerusalem, Jerusalem, even though you killed the prophets and stoned those who were sent by Me to you, how often would I have longed to gather you and your children to Me as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings.  BUT YOU REFUSED.  So be it."
   Jesus Christ then told the law-oriented religious leaders and politicians that they would not see Him anymore until they said, "Blessings on Him who comes in the name of the Lord."  He said that their redemption hinged on their recognizing Him as My Son. (Matthew 23:37-39)
   As He left the temple, Jesus Christ called the attention of His disciples to the temple and said that not one stone would be left on top of another, that everything would be destroyed, indicating that My covenant with Israel would be ended and My new covenant of My Holy Spirit would come on earth as it is in heaven.(Matthew 24:1-3)
   My children of promise love Me and receive My power, the power of My Holy Spirit,  They use My power to refuse to participate with the temptations of the devil and they use My power to defeat the works of the devil.  They use My power to cast the demons who torment them and other people into hell,  They use My power to love their enemies instead of returning evil for evil done to them.  They use My power to refuse to swear to anything.  They use My power to forgive people instead of judge them.  They use My power to love, bless, pray for and do good to their enemies. They use My power to serve people instead of lord their positions over them.  They use My power to love the unlovely.  They use My power to heal the sick,  They use My power to declare that My kingdom has come to earth as it is in heaven. 
   When the veil between heaven and earth was torn in two, My kingdom of heaven came into the earth in the lives of My children who seek Me.  That promised miracle is still happening in the earth today. 
   My children of promise must be on alert to identify the devil's efforts to snag them and take them back into his kingdom of hell.  One way that he succeeds is through the present day scribes and Pharisees, the religious and political leaders whose lives are built on division, discord, strife and hypocrisy. 
   Trust in My Holy Spirit's gift of discernment so that you will be able to identify those efforts of the devil to catapult you back into the devil's kingdom of hell in the earth. 
   Beware of the words, doctrines and actions of the scribes and Pharisees.  They have not changed.  They are still a brood of vipers sent to bring hell into your life on earth.
   Your Loving, Peaceful Father 

No comments: