Sunday, May 13, 2018

HIRED WORKERS PARABLE

My Dear Precious Child,
   In My Instruction Book I included all of the teachings of My Son Jesus Christ relating to My kingdom of heaven coming to earth as it is in My heaven.  He likened My kingdom of heaven to many things, teaching truths about My kingdom and the keys of My kingdom in them but he related them to earthly things.(Matthew 20:1)  In one of the parables He likened My kingdom of heaven coming to earth as it is in heaven to a landowner who had a vineyard and he rose at daybreak, went to find workers and found some men with whom he agreed to hire for 20 cents for the day and he sent them to work in his vineyard.(Matthew 20:2)
   About 9 oc'clock in the morning he saw other workmen who needed work and so they agreed on a fair wage, so the men went to work in the vineyard. (Matthew 20:3-4)) The same thing happened at the noon hour, some men were standing around looking for work and the owner of the vineyard hired them to also work, as well as at 3:00 in the afternoon the owner of the vineyard went out and did the same thing. (Matthew 20:5)  At 6:00 in the evening there were more men standing around and he asked why they were standing around all day and they said that no one would hire them, so the vineyard owner told them to go to work in his vineyard, too. (Matthew 20:6-7)
   At quitting time the owner called his manager and told him to call the workers together and pay them their wages starting with the late arrivals and ending with the first ones.(Matthew 20:8) Those who were hired at 6:00 in the evening received 20 cents.  When the first hires came forward they expected to get much more but they were also paid 20 cents. (Matthew 20:9)  They took it and grumbled at the landowner. They said that the men who worked only one hour were paid the same as the ones who has worked  all day, though the first hires had worked in the hot sun all of those hours.(Matthew 20:10-12)
   The landowner told the grumbling workers that they had agreed to work for 20 cents, and that he had chosen to pay the latecomers the same salary as the first hires.  The landowner told the gripers and grumblers that they should not be envious of the others just because he was a generous man. (Matthew 20:13-15)
   Jesus reiterated the truth that the last will be first and the first will be last. (Matthew 20:16) It's the same truth as the parable of how hard it is for a wealthy man to enter into My kingdom of heaven while he lives in the earth. The last in the earth represented the people to whom Jesus ministered healing, casting out demons, encouraging the brokenhearted, feeding the poor and telling them that My kingdom of heaven belonged to them. 
   Previously John the Baptist had sent men to Jesus to inquire if He really was My Son who came to save the world, bringing My kingdom into the earth.  Jesus told the men to report to John the Baptist that the blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk, lepers were cleansed, the dead were raised, the good news was declared to the poor, and the people who had faith in Him were happy. (Matthew 11:1-6)  He proclaimed later that if He cast out demons by the Holy Spirit in Him, then My kingdom had come into the life of that person. (Luke 11;20)
   The ministry of Jesus was to the people who had needs and My kingdom of heaven is reserved for people who have a need for My power in their lives to overcome the devil's curses which came into the earth at the beginning.  The people who were last in reputation and honor in society were the ones who were blessed with My kingdom of heaven coming into their lives, being the first to be blessed with My Holy Spirit's power. 
   The religious leaders and religious political leaders who had served Me for years and were waiting for the Messiah did not recognize My son Jesus as who He is, the Savior of the world, so even though they had labored for Me for years, they later received the same rewards and benefits as the ones who had only heard of there being a Savior for a few days.  The religious leaders and other sons of Abraham entered My kingdom of heaven much later when they realized that My Son Jesus Christ truly was the Savior of the world. The last were first and the first were last.  (Matthew 20:16) 
   Previously Jesus had said that John the Baptist was the greatest man to live in the earth, greater than the prophets and religious leaders.  However, Jesus said that the least in My kingdom of heaven is greater than John the Baptist.  The last became first and the first became last.
   My children who remain humble, having become My image in the earth, seeking My kingdom and My righteousness inherit as much of My kingdom of heaven on earth as the priests and prophets do in My kingdom.  I am no respecter of persons.  My children of promise receive the same amount of blessings in their  inheritance as the righteous kings, ministers, teachers, writers and priests but they often receive their blessings before the others.  How much you  appropriate is up to you.
  Your Heaven Father of Generosity and Justice

No comments: