Friday, May 4, 2018

KINGDOM KNOWLEDGE

My Dear Precious Child,
   I have knowledge beyond what your human knowledge can ever give to you.  I have views of the earth from a different perspective both spiritually and earthly.  I also know the strategies of the devil, his destructive plans, his devastating curses, his motives and his deceptions.  So the benefits of My knowledge to you are unequaled in value.  All evil in your world comes from the devil and his demons.  There is no other origin of evil than hell.  The people who yield to the devil are mere pawns of the demonic spirits from hell.  All of My children yield to the devil's temptations, so none are innocent in practicing evil.  However, the sins of all people and the world are forgiven by Me, because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.  He purified all people in My eyes.
   Before you were born again, you were surrounded by demons who tempted you and cursed you, giving you ideas to strike people, to kill them either verbally or physically, to take their peace away from them by opposing them, also lusting after them either sexually or lusting after their money, land, vehicles or families.  The demons also tempted you to become prideful, envious, jealous, politically divisive, judgmental, rebellious to Me and My instructions, impure, abusive, angry, hateful and on and on by you to do the will of the devil in the earth which contributes to the destruction of yourself and your life, sometimes while you are claiming to be My child.  Those people who do his will are obeying the kingdom of hell and are operating in the earth as children of the devil, maybe even for only a short time, but their lives are cursed during their obedience to temptations from hell. Sometimes human beings who constantly obey the kingdom of hell do so as a lifelong practice because of generational curses in their DNA. (John 8:44)
   When you become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, you become a new creature, being born into My spiritual family; and if you become baptized in My Holy Spirit you become surrounded by My kingdom of heaven instead of the kingdom of hell.  Your motivations become new, your attitudes
become new, your speech becomes pure and your actions become loving to all people. (II Corinthians 5:17)  As a result of My kingdom of heaven coming into your life, My Holy Spirit becomes your tutor, your revelation and your transforming power.  He teaches you how to reject the temptations from the kingdom of hell, of which you were formerly a member, and My Spirit teaches you the constitution of My kingdom of heaven which, when followed, will allow you to have heaven on earth, for which Jesus Christ prayed.  (Matthew 6:10)  My Holy Spirit equips you with the power to resist evil, to cast evil out of your life and into hell, plus He reveals My nature, My personality, My plan for the earth and My strategies on how to react to people who curse you, persecute you, hate you and do all manner of evil to you.  He teaches you to love your enemies and to always return good for any evil done to you.  (Matthew 5:38-48)
    While teaching about My kingdom coming into the lives of My children, after Jesus taught about the sower of the seed and the grounds that yielded 30, 60 and 100 fold He said that to My children the secrets of His kingdom have been given, but other people cannot understand them.  He said that to My children who have understanding and insight into My kingdom of heaven, that more understanding and insight will be given to them until they have an abundance of wisdom.  He also said that those people who have no understanding and insight about My kingdom of heaven coming into their lives, that the tiny little bit of understanding and insight that they have will be taken away, stolen by the devil. (Matthew 13:3-7; 11-12) 
   The key to obtaining an abundance of wisdom and knowledge which benefits you in My kingdom of heaven is that you perpetually seek Me, seek My kingdom and My righteousness, constantly seeking to have an understanding and insight into the working of My kingdom.  My Holy Spirit also gives to you an understanding into the workings of the kingdom of hell and how the devil and his demons work in the earth to capture the minds of My children in an effort to keep you from receiving the abundance of blessings that I have for you.
   Jesus said that a scribe of the old covenant who becomes a disciple of My kingdom of heaven brings out of his storehouse both new and old truths.  He referred to the truths revealed to the prophets of old about the coming into the earth of My Son Jesus, (Isaiah 9:6) also My kingdom of heaven coming to earth when I would come and live in My children, (Jeremiah 31:34), also the revelation that Joel had of My Holy Spirit coming to live in My children, giving them supernatural insight and wisdom plus My power. (Joel 2:28-29)  I said that I would pour out My Spirit onto all flesh, that they would prophesy, speak for Me; and that they would have dreams and visions from My kingdom of heaven.  Many of the prophesies during the old covenant days related to My plan to bring My kingdom to earth in the lives of My children so that they can escape the curses of the devil by following My Holy Spirit's guidance in their thoughts.  That is what I meant when I spoke through Jesus Christ that you would bring out of your storehouse old and new truths. (Matthew 13:52)
   The new revelations also relate to the unveiling in the minds of My children about the devil and his evil works in the earth.  Jesus said that when My Holy Spirit came to earth that He would reveal sin, righteousness and judgment.  He reveals to My children that all sin comes from the devil and his demons, that all good comes from Me and My Holy Spirit, and He gives you the ability to judge between the two, with you following My guidance to cast the evil demons into hell.  (John 16:7-15) He said that My Spirit would reveal the origin of sin, which is the devil.  He said that My Spirit would reveal the origin of righteousness, which is Me, My words and the words of Jesus Christ.  He said that My Spirit would teach you to judge between good and evil, blessings and curses.  Jesus said that My Holy Spirit reveals the words that Jesus spoke which were not understood.  My Spirit is the spirit of wisdom and knowledge.
   I want all of My children to be the people that Jesus identified as having an abundance of revelation.  When you do, you become intimately acquainted with Me.  It is in knowing Me that My children become My images in the world.
  Wisdom, knowledge, insight and understanding come from My Spirit, bringing an abundance of revelation to My children who constantly seek Me. 
   Knowing Me is to love Me.  Heeding My words will bring My kingdom blessings into your life on earth. 
   Your Father of Wise Revelations    
                        

No comments: