Saturday, May 19, 2018

KINGDOM ABILITIES AND POWERS MULTIPLIED

My Dear, Precious Child,
    As revealed by My Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ told Peter that in revelation knowledge lies all of the keys to My kingdom which bring My heaven into the lives of My children of promise.  (Matthew 16:19)  In His parable teachings about the talents, the appropriate key leads to the revealing of My plan that I desire that My image is created in each and every one of My children in the earth.  Every father wants to see his characteristics recreated in his own children and I am no exception.  Knowing that My kingdom coming into My children in the earth results in an image change, a character change, a motivation change in each child until they are all created in My image of love is My deepest desire.
    My royalty is a different royalty from the earthly royalty which elevates its children into roles of superiority and exclusion.  My royalty makes My children into servants of mankind, servants of love, mercy, forgiveness, kindness, goodness, patience, faithfulness, compassion, joy and, above all, peace.  My brand of royalty elevates other people to roles of equality rather than My children feeling superior to anyone.  My brand of royalty includes everyone gleefully instead of excluding anyone because of race, beliefs, religions, politics, nationalities or social standings.  My royal identity serves others with acceptance, love, inclusion and dignity.
  Thus is the hidden key of My kingdom as found in the parable of the talents.   The talents are identified as spiritual abilities or characteristics instead of money.  In the parable as told by Jesus, a man was going abroad and entrusted his properties to his servants. To one he gave five talents, to another two talents and to another one talent, according to their abilities. The man went on his trip. (Matthew 25:14-15)
   The servant who had been given five talents went and traded until he had five additional talents.  The servant who had been given two talents went and traded with them until he had two additional talents.  The servant with the one talent dug a hole and buried the one talent in the ground.  (Matthew 5:15-19)
   A long time later, the master returned and called the servants together for an accounting.  The servant who had been given five talents reported to the master that he had successfully invested the five talents and they had multiplied into five more talents.  The master praised the servant and told him that because he had proven himself in small things that the master would trust him with greater things and invited the servant to enter into the happiness of the master.  Such is the same with the servant who had been given two talents, the servant had invested them and had produced two additional talents.  The master praised him and told him that he had been faithful in small things so he could be trusted with greater things and the servant was invited to join in with the master's happiness. (Matthew 25:19-23)
   It's a different story about the servant who had been given one talent.  He told the master that he had heard that the master was a hard man to please and that the master had reaped where he had not sown, and gathered where he had not scattered seeds.  The servant confessed that he was afraid of the master and so he buried the one talent in the ground.  He told the master that he could have back the one talent that had been buried. (Matthew 25:24-25)
   The master chided the man with one talent, indicating that the servant had believed lies about the master and that he should have at least placed the talent in the bank so it would have at least grained some interest.  The master told that servant that to everyone who has, more will be given until he has more than enough; but to him who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away.(Matthew 25:29)   The master called his other servants and instructed them to throw that fearful, miserly servant into the darkness where there is weeping and grinding of teeth.  (Matthew 25:26-30)
   As My children understand the truth in that parable, the talents are spiritual gifts and abilities that I give to my children in the form of gifts of My Spirit and fruitful characteristics of My Spirit.  When My children become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, if they allow My Holy Spirit to be their teacher and their private tutor, they will become transformed by My Spirit into My image by  becoming unconditionally loving and seeking peace with everyone.  By being loving and kind, formerly given to them by My Spirit, if they pursue seeking Me they will also become good, forgiving, joyful, merciful and patient, just like My personality.  They have allowed My Holy Spirit to multiply My image of love in them so they enter into My joy and happiness with Me in My kingdom of heaven in the earth.(Matthew 25:20-21).
   The same is true of My children who have been given two spiritual abilities, gifts or fruits, by My Holy Spirit.  If he or she allows My Spirit to multiply My loving abilities in him or her, he or she will have double the spiritual abilities or spiritual gifts which will overcome the evil that's in the world.  He or she will enter into My happiness and joy with Me by dwelling in My kingdom of heaven in the earth. (Matthew 25;22-23)
   Then the one with the one gift or ability who buries it in the ground is like My child who believes in Me but he or she has been taught by religious teachers that I am a cruel taskmaster who takes from My children instead of giving to them, a taskmaster who never plants seeds but takes the produce from others,  That person has been taught lies about My personality and character, and so he or she buries the one ability that I gave to him or her, which usually is subverted by additional lies about Me, so there are no loving spiritual abilities produced in him or her.  He or she never allows My Holy Spirit to transform his or her character until it perfectly reflects My character of love and peace because he or she did not know My words or My true power.  Unfortunately, that person continues to be persecuted and harassed by the devil while living in the earth.  He or she never enters into My kingdom of happiness with Me. (Matthew 25:24-30)
    The key to My kingdom found in this parable is that I want to reproduce My loving, peaceful character in you, teaching you how to love unconditionally, teaching you how to keep peace with everyone, giving you the spiritual power to be good and kind to everyone, giving you My heart of compassion and mercy, giving you patience with everyone so that you will not lose heart while waiting for situations, circumstances and other people to change, creating a constant joyful, happy attitude in you, and making you strong and steadfast in faith. (Galatians 5:22-26) 
   Those are the talents or abilities that I want to reproduce in you, making you My image in the earth just like Jesus Christ was My image, so that people will look at your attitudes, speech and actions and know that they have seen Me in you. (John 14:9)
    When you are transformed by the renewing of your mind into having the mind that was in Christ Jesus, you are transformed into My image and you are visual witnesses of My character in the earth. (Romans 12:2; Acts 1:8)
    Allow My Holy Spirit to give you a complete makeover, transforming you into My image of perfect love.  (Matthew 5:43-48)
    Your Father of Transformation and Reformation                      
  

No comments: