Saturday, May 5, 2018

KINGDOM HOUSEKEEPING

My Dear Precious Child,
   When Lucifer, the angel, turned from good to evil, I cast him and his group of angels out of My heaven in order to keep My heaven pure, keeping it the utopia that I had always enjoyed.  Just in case the devil and his demons were able to invade the earth that I created for My children, I devised a plan that I would come to earth and live in My children so that they would have My authoritative and explosive power to do the same thing, ostracize the devil and his demons from their lives on earth just as I had done from My heaven. (Isaiah 14:12-19)
   Eventually I answered the prayer that Jesus taught his disciples to pray, that My kingdom of heaven would come on earth as it is in My heaven, and the plan was all encompassing. (Matthew 6:10)  Not only did I come to live in My children who believed in the sacrifice of Jesus for their sins which allows them to become born of My Holy Spirit, but My kingdom comes outwardly into the lives of My children when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit. (John 20:19-22; Acts 1:4-8 and Acts 2:1-4)  To be baptized in My Spirit means that My heaven comes into the earth in the spiritual dimension and surrounds each one of My children of promise.  Included in part of the legal inheritance of My children is that they inherit spiritual servants who do My spiritual duties for My children, as directed by My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children. (Hebrews 17 and 14). Those servants are My millions of angels, the perfected spirits of the dead saints, Jesus, His blood for forgiveness of sins and Me.  (Hebrews 12:23-25)  That company of spiritual beings is called My kingdom of heaven and We spiritually surround, or baptize, My children of promise to assist them in their endeavors to rid the earth of the corrupting spirits of the demonic kingdom which have plagued My children since the beginning of the earth.
   In the teachings about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit, Jesus described it in the parable of the weeds and the net,  I described explicitly in the parable of the weeds the effects to the lives of My children when My kingdom of heaven comes to live in them and surrounds them.  My kingdom of heaven could only come into the earth and begin at the end of My old covenant with a nation, which Jesus called the end of that age of dispensation.  When My children pray in their new spiritual language, which is the spiritual language of My kingdom of heaven, My Holy Spirit issues to the angelic hosts the effective ways to rid the earth of the demons which pollute it.  I also give to My children the spiritual wisdom and authority to cast out the demons from their portion of the earth, from their own lives, casting them into hell where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:36-41)  Jesus Christ said that when My children become devoted to doing what My kingdom of heaven requires, that the demons are ostracized from their lives, that My Spirit will rid the earth of demons in their portion of the earth and their righteousness will shine like the sun in My kingdom.  (Matthew 13:41-43) 
   After explaining to His disciples about the wonderful day that happens when My kingdom of heaven comes into and surrounds the lives of My children of promise, Jesus Christ said anyone who has ears must listen to this caution:  He said that My kingdom of heaven is like a treasure which someone finds in a field, hides it again, goes off happy and sells everything that he has and buys the whole field.  He was telling My children what all old devotions need to pass away and all new devotions must be to Me and My kingdom or the demons from the past will flood into your life again.  (II Corinthians 5:17)
   My Holy Spirit is the treasure.  He wrote that you have the treasure in your earthly body so that the excellency and power might be from Me and not from any human abilities because there is no overcoming power other than Mine.
   I said that with the power of My Holy Spirit inside and surrounding you, you might be troubled on every side but never distressed, often perplexed but never in despair, persecuted for doing My will in the earth but you are never forsaken by Me, occasionally cast down emotionally but never destroyed because you are always dying to the temptations of the devil, just like Jesus did so that He might  become My image in His body.  That must be your goal, becoming the image of Jesus Christ in your life.  (II Corinthians 4:7-11)
   My Holy Spirit wrote that the whole earth waits for My children to realize their roles in the redemption of the entire creation.(Romans 8:18-27)  Not until My children know that My kingdom of heaven has already come into their lives on earth when they were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit will they reign in life as My children of promise, eager to rid their lives and their families of the demons which cursed them from the beginning when the devil was allowed to invade the earth.  It can only be done by praying in the Holy Spirit and being led by My Holy Spirit. 
   You have all of the power of the universe as your power source.  You have the command of Jesus when He said to love everyone as I love you, even your enemies.  He gave you the authority to forgive sins. (John 20:22-23)
   You have everything necessary for living a life of an abundance of wisdom, knowledge, insight, understanding and prosperity.   Go and do what I admonished you to do. through the mouth of Jesus Christ.
   Your Father of Complete and Efficient Housekeeping Tools

No comments: