Thursday, May 3, 2018

KINGDOM KEYS

My Dear Precious Child,
   My Son Jesus Christ taught exclusively about the coming of My kingdom of heaven into the earth.  He taught His followers to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in My heaven and He taught consistently that My kingdom was near at hand.  He even taught some of his followers that they would not die before My kingdom of heaven came into the earth. He also revealed in His prayer sample that when My kingdom of heaven came into their lives that His followers would be able to do My will while they live in the earth.
   Not until the end of the dispensation ended of the laws that were given through Moses, not until then could My kingdom come to live in My children, beginning My new dispensation of grace to all people who believed the ministry of Jesus Christ.  Jesus taught that some of the parables related to the end of the age of Mosaic law when destructive demons would be cast out of the earth and into hell by My Holy Spirit in My children of promise by the authority of My kingdom of heaven in the earth.  Jesus referred to that spiritual scenario as "the harvest."
   Jesus Christ taught this truth in several ways, one being the parable of the weeds and another being the parable of the net.  Both referred to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children making them My children of promise, those who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He identified that there are good spirits that were sown by My Holy Spirit into the earth and there are evil spirits sown into the earth by the devil.  The devil's demons are those who provoke My children to do evil offenses. Jesus said that they remained growing together until the harvest.  Then Jesus revealed that the harvest would be at end of the age of My old covenant with a nation. The end of that age was brought about when Jesus rose from the dead and instituted My new covenant of grace and love with My children.  Jesus said at that time there would be a harvest of demons cast out of the earth by My Holy Spirit in My children of promise, ushered out of the earth and into the fires of hell by My angels. 
   Jesus said that My angels flush the demons out of hiding, the ones who cause sins and the ones who do evil.  He said that My Holy
Spirit in My children would cast them out of the earth, that the angels gather them together and usher them out of the world and into the lake of fire that has been reserved for the demons.(Matthew 13:36-43) 
    The fires of hell were never meant for My children.  They were meant for the demons who invaded the earth that I created for humans. The harvest began with the day of the first Pentecost when My children became baptized with My Holy Spirit's power and fire.  The harvest is still going on in the lives of My children of promise who have devoted themselves to the Holy Spirit and His ministry of ridding the earth and themselves of the demons who curse the earth.
    Only when the demons who pursue My children are cast out of them and into hell can My children shine as the sun in My kingdom.  When the light of My kingdom of heaven is in My children it is to what Jesus Christ was referring when He said that My children are the light of the world and their light glorifies Me. (Matthew 5:14-16)
   Also the same truth is in the parable of the net.  The fisherman cast his net into the sea and when it was full he hauled it onto the shore, sat down and collected the good fish in a basket and threw away the ones which were of no use.  Jesus Christ said that it would be the same at the end of that age, the end of the dispensation of the laws of Moses which were unsuccessful in keeping the people from evil. 
   People are not the instigators of evil; the devil and his demons are.  Jesus said that when He, by the power of My Holy Spirit, cast a demon out of a person that My kingdom comes upon that person.  Heed the meaning of that statement.  (Luke 11:20) It's the same truth as the parable of the weeds and the parable of the net.  My Holy Spirit is determined to keep My kingdom of heaven in My children clean and pure, shining brightly in a dark world, a beacon in the darkness for people to see and know there is a successful way to know Me and to enjoy My kingdom coming into your life in earth as it is in heaven.
    It was between those two parables, the one about the weeds and the one about the net, that Jesus also injected the parables about the treasure in the field and the pearl of great price that are found.  In both of those teachings of Jesus He said that both of the people realized the value of the treasure and the pearl that they found, so they hid their finding in their hearts and sold everything in order to pursue buying the entire field and the pearl.  In other words, they devoted themselves completely to seeking My kingdom and My righteousness.  If you do, every good thing will be added to your life on earth.
    If you return to doing the devil's will in the earth, yielding to the devil's temptation to do his evil deeds in the earth, you authorize him to  block you from inheriting your blessings. (Isaiah 59:1-5)  It is in seeking to do My goodness, kindness, mercy, love and peace to other people in the earth which qualifies you for receiving all of the benefits of My heaven in your life on earth. Only in your flooding the earth with My love will you allow My kingdom to flood you with My blessings.
   I said that My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. It is in yielding only to doing My will in the lives of other people that all of My inheritance for you comes into your life while you live in the earth. (Matthew 25:40-45)
   Jesus Christ taught you the truths of My kingdom.  It is up to you to heed them if you want My kingdom of heaven on earth. It is in allowing My Holy Spirit to purify your thoughts, your attitudes, the words that you speak and your actions so that you shine as the sun in a dark world if you want the benefits of My kingdom of heaven to flood into your life on earth.   I gave you the power and the ability in the person of My Holy Spirit.  
   Your Father of an Abundance of Blessings

No comments: