Monday, May 7, 2018

KINGDOM WORDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Every country has a language all of its own.  My kingdom has a language all of its own.  Every country has generational attitudes that are passed down from parents to children.  Jesus Christ said that the children in My kingdom of heaven have attitudes of love, mercy, forgiveness, kindness, goodness, purity, virtue, joy, peaceful, patience, uplifting, humility, meekness and seeking righteousness. Their attitudes are evident through their speech and actions toward others.
    There is another spiritual kingdom present in the earth, the kingdom of satan.  The demonic spirits of that kingdom invaded the earth when the first man, Adam, allowed them into the earth and allowed them to invade the heaven-on-earth atmosphere that I had placed there at creation.  Those demons are responsible for all evil and they tempt My children to do the will of the devil in the earth which causes destruction and death. They cause people to have attitudes of lust, jealousy, envy, vengeance, judging, condemning, blasphemy, discord, lying, cheating, division, addiction, false piety, drunkenness, political partisanship, racial prejudice and other evil thoughts and attitudes which are expressed in words and actions against My other children and against Me. (Galatians 5:18-26)
    There is a constant war going on in the earth and in the spiritual dimension around the earth between the kingdom of the devil and My kingdom of heaven.  I have sent into My children and into the spiritual atmosphere around My children of promise extra forces and sources of power to assist My children of promise in their battle to win the war in the earth against the kingdom of the devil.  It's called My kingdom of heaven. They are identified in Hebrews 12:1 and 22-25.  The gates of hell CANNOT prevail against My children when My children are in unity with Me. 
   Jesus stressed many truths in His teachings about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children; one being the truth about whatever is in the abundance of a person's heart, the person will eventually speak forth in words and will put into action.  He even said that a person's words will judge the person because out of the abundance of the heart, a person's mouth will speak. (Matthew 12:34)  After He started teaching in parables about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children while they live in the earth, He taught some keys to having My kingdom present in your life.  He said that if My children judge other people because of being tempted by the devil that they will also be judged in return by the devil.  He said that you must take the demon of the log of judgment out of your own self before you can help take the splinter of sin out of another person.  He gave that valuable admonition in order to show My children the importance of the words that they speak.  (Matthew 7:1-6)  
  When Jesus was casting out demons and healing people, the Pharisees accused Him of casting out demons by the prince of devils.  (Matthew 12:22-32)The Pharisees were the religious/political leaders of the time.  In answer to their accusations, Jesus spoke a parable saying that if the devil casts out demons by the spirit of the devil, then his kingdom is divided against itself and it cannot stand; neither can a country, a nation, a city or a family stand which is divided.  He told the listeners that He cast out demons by My Holy Spirit and when He does, My kingdom of heaven comes upon the person. (Matthew 12:28)
   Jesus Christ went on to say that anyone who is not for Him is against Him.  He said that anyone who spoke words against Him would be forgiven but anyone who spoke against the Holy Spirit in blasphemy would not be forgiven.  That was a profession of His respect and devotion to My Holy Spirit who empowered Him.
   Then Jesus continued that teaching about the importance of words spoken by My children with a parable.  He said that if you make a tree sound, then the fruit of that tree will be sound but that a rotten tree will have rotten fruit because the condition of the tree is know by its fruit, meaning the words that are spoken.  He told the Pharisees that their speech could not be good because they were evil.  He told them that a good person draws good things out of his or her storehouse of goodness but an evil person draws evil things out of his or her storehouse of evil inside of them  He was speaking of attitudes and words that proceed from a person.  (Matthew 12:33-37)
    He went on to say that it is by the words of a person that the person is condemned and it is by the words of a person that that person is declared justified to live in My kingdom of heaven in the earth because it is out of the abundance of a person's heart that the person speaks. 
   Jesus said that at the end of that age of the old covenant and after the beginning of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, that a person would still be judged by his and her spoken words, judged neither by Jesus nor by Me.   A person is kept out of My kingdom of heaven who enters into the kingdom of the devil by evil words spoken by the person. (Isaiah 59:1-4)  A person is accepted into and surrounded by My kingdom of heaven while the person lives in the earth by the good, loving, kind words of the person. 
   Every person speaks words from whichever kingdom the person is devoted, either the kingdom of the devil or My kingdom of heaven.  Thus, the battle persists between My kingdom of good and the devil's kingdom of evil.  The battle is for the earth and for My children who live in the earth.  My efforts are to bless the lives of My children who live in the earth and the devil's efforts are to continue to curse their lives by tempting them to do his will in the earth.  I want My children to be guided by My Holy Spirit so that My kingdom of heaven can work with My children to restore the earth to the heaven on earth that it was before Adam's rebellion against Me.  It can only happen by casting the tempting demons away from yourself, the earth and into hell.  (Luke 11:20; Romans 8:19-27) 
   In this particular parable Jesus said either to make the person good and his words good or continue to make the person evil and his words evil, confirming that a person cannot serve two masters, that the person will love one and hate the other. 
   The parable emphasized the teachings of Jesus that when My kingdom comes into the life of a person, the person must seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness and leave behind everything that polluted him and his life.  Jesus gave honor to My Holy Spirit in saying that speaking evil against My Holy Spirit would identify the person as having an evil heart. 
   The truth in the teaching of this parable by Jesus is imperative for My children of promise to take to heart, making sure that their thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken always come from a pure heart of love, as placed there by My Holy Spirit.  It was also taught as a warning against the words of the Pharisees, Sadducees, hypocrites and scribes, cautioning My children to reject their teachings and their traditions.
    Spiritual keys to My kingdom of heaven are important.  They unlock the gates of My kingdom of heaven to My children and allow you to enter into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  My children who heed My words, the words of Jesus and the words of My Holy Spirit, will enter into My promised land while in the earth, that being My kingdom of heaven.  Jesus taught His disciples to pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  That happens every time one of My children is baptized in My Holy Spirit. That person remains in My kingdom of heaven while in the earth as long as the person's heart is pure, good, loving, kind and merciful, sowing My seeds in the earth.
    In choosing good, pure, loving thoughts, My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit and led by My Spirit will think loving thoughts, speak loving words and do loving actions toward everyone.  Those are the works of faith of which My Holy Spirit spoke which causes My kingdom of heaven to remain on earth in the lives of My children of love, displaying My light in the earth.  Pay heed to the parable of My kingdom of heaven.  They were spoken by Jesus Christ as led by My Holy Spirit to cause you to inherit all of your inheritance of blessings while you live in the earth.   All of My keys to My kingdom fit the gates of heaven so that you will have heaven on earth and the gates of hell cannot prevail against it. (Matthew 16:18-19)
   Your Tutoring, Guiding Father            

No comments: