Saturday, May 19, 2018

KINGDOM SPIRITUAL OIL

My Dear Precious Child,
   In each one of the parables that Jesus told, there is a different nugget of truth relating to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children on earth.  He and John the Baptist had proclaimed the coming into the earth of My kingdom of heaven and then Jesus began to teach lessons about My kingdom benefits, My kingdom strategies and My kingdom blessings in His parables.  The truths hidden in the parables were hidden from the nonbelievers, the religious and political leaders but they were revealed to the followers of Jesus. 
   In a parable about ten bridesmaids, the hidden truth is about My Holy Spirit's major role in bringing My kingdom into the earth to live in My children who are waiting and expecting for help from Me to come into their lives.  In that parable Jesus identified five wise bridesmaids and five foolish bridesmaids, all of whom were waiting to meet their bridegroom.  The foolish bridesmaids were unprepared because they only had their lamps ready but had no extra oil for their lamps.  The wise bridesmaids were completely prepared because they had their lamps ready and also had extra oil in flasks while they waited for their bridegroom to come for them. 
   While they waited, the foolish bridesmaids realized that they were lacking oil because their lamps were going out, so they begged the wise bridesmaids to share their excess oil with them.  The wise ones continued to be wise and refused to share, knowing that if they shared their oil that they wouldn't have sufficient oil for their own lamps when the bridegroom came for them.  They encouraged the foolish bridesmaids to go find their vendors and buy additional oil for their lamps, which the foolish ones did.  Unfortunately, the bridegroom came while they were gone seeking oil from vendors. 
   The wise bridesmaids went into the wedding hall with the bridegroom, and the foolish, unprepared bridesmaids who were outside the wedding hall arrived back from the oil vendors with their oil after the door was closed.  They yelled, "Lord, open the door for us."  He solemnly told them that he didn't even know who they were and that he had already met his bridesmaids whose lamps were glowing brightly with burning oil.(Matthew 25:1-13)
   Jesus cautioned His followers to always be ready and prepared because no one knew at the time when My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. (Matthew 6:10; Matthew 25:13)  Even now, My children who expect My miracles in their lives will continue praying and believing, and they will have everything for which they ask. 
   Isaiah had earlier prophesied about My Holy Spirit in His prophesies as directed by Me.  In His prophesy relating to the ministry of My Holy Spirit in the earth, he said that it is My Holy Spirit who supplies the authoritative power, the dynamic ability, the character and the strategies of My kingdom to My children.  My Holy Spirit is the One whom I send to give good tidings to the afflicted, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty for the captives, the opening of prison doors to those who are bound, to proclaim the acceptable time of My favor to all people, to comfort those who mourn, and to give them a garland instead of ashes, gladness instead of mourning, a mantle of praise instead of a weak spirit, and that they are called oaks of righteousness so that I might be glorified.  (Isaiah 61:1-4)   I want all of My children to be called My oaks of righteousness because My Holy Spirit has made them into My image. I am glorified by the fruit of My Spirit in them. (Galatians 5:22-26)
   In the parable of the wise and foolish bridesmaids, the hidden truth in that parable is the oil which was abundantly available to the wise bridesmaids because they had kept their storehouse filled with oil.  To My wise children the anointing oil has always been pertinent to My miracles.  It was used by the Jews in their burnt offerings, in anointing kings and priests for service, for healing, and the anointing oil was kept in good supply so that they would never run out. (Exodus 29:7;  Exodus 35:8; Leviticus 8:10 and 14:8))
  To My children of promise the ministry in the earth of My Holy Spirit is known to replace and further the ministry of Jesus because Jesus sent My Holy Spirit into the earth after He sat down with Me in My heaven after His ministry in the earth was finished. (John 14;15-17; John 20:19-23) Jesus Christ had no need for the power of My Holy Spirit in My heavenly home, but He knew that My children in the earth needed, and still need, the power of My Holy Spirit to perform miracles in the earth, to heal the sick, to anoint them for service and to cast evil spirits out of the earth and into hell.  Isaiah in his prophesy outlined the marvelous duties that My Spirit would perform in and through the lives of My children who have made sure that the power of My Holy Spirit remains strong in them so that when every need arises He is there, ready to meet the needs of My children.  Jesus, Himself, spoke favorably of My Holy Spirit when He said that when My Spirit came into the earth to live in the children of My Kingdom of heaven that they would do the same and even greater things than He had done in the earth. (John 14:12)
   Jesus said if you abide in Me and My words abide in you, whatever you ask will be done for you. (John 16:7)  My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge and when My children hear My words from Him, the power of faith is the result.  I said that the power of faith comes by hearing My words. (Romans 10:13-17) Since My words come from My Holy Spirit, it is His faith which empowers you to do My miracles in the earth.
   I said through James that faith is built up in My children when they pray in My Holy Spirit.  (Jude 20) Praying in My Holy Spirit generates more and more faith in My children so that they have sufficient oil of My Holy Spirit for every need that arises for defeating evil in the earth and ministering to people . (Mark 6;13; Hebrews 1:9; James 5;14)
   In the parable of Jesus Christ about the ten bridesmaids, the key to My kingdom in that parable is My emphasis that I put on My Holy Spirit and His ministry in the earth of coming to live in My children and His bringing My kingdom of heaven to earth to live in them as afforded by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross when He died for the sins of the world.
    My gladness lives in the hearts of My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit when you pray in the Spirit and keep the Spirit of faith high.  You cast out of you the devil's sadness and take on My Spirit of gladness and joy, becoming oaks of righteousness, thus becoming My image in the earth.  I am glorified through My children whose righteousness shines like the sun. (Matthew 13:41-43)
   Your Spiritual Father of Miracles

No comments: