Thursday, December 9, 2021

BLESSED BY CONQUERING WOES

My Dear Precious Child, Some of the most damaging actions which produce woes in which people engage are the actions of the Pharisees, Sadducees and chief priests (all those being politicians of some sort) who write unrighteous decrees and write legal decrees which bring grief upon already burdened people. Those governmental officials have themselves prescribed more legislative burdens on the poor, the needy, the widows and they rob the fatherless. I said that those politicians and church leaders often place unjust punishment upon the needy, they take away the rights of the poor and they prey on widows who have no way to provide for their children. (Isaiah 10:1-3) Those actions produce WOES to be added to the lives of the policicians. Through Isaiah I wrote that desolation and horrors will be the returns for their cruel seed planting in the lives of the oppressed, the needy and the poor and their judgment will eventually be visited on them from hell, where the cruel and unjust laws originated. I asked the lawmakers through Isaiah where the lawmakers and their financial and emotional benefactors were going to go for help when their seeds of judgment are returned to them? Isaiah wrote that those cruel lawmakers will eventually have to bow down to the prisoners that they unjustly convicted and that they would be slain on battlefields because My anger against the actions of the devil and his demons were still in effect. I said that anyone who is bound in loyalty to the oppressive governmental, political officials and the corrupt religious institutions will reap the same curses from hell that they have sown in the earth. (Isaiah 10:4) He wrote that the rod of My anger against the devil and his demons and My staff of fury for what they do in the lives of My children that I created to do good in the earth will never fail but that I will execute judgment against those evil demonic spirits who harass, oppress and persecute people simply because they are created in My image. (Isaiah 10:5) Isaiah in his proclamation said that it was never My intention in the beginning to have to execute judgment upon the devil and his demons, but because of the enormity of the sins of people whose evil deeds were designed and created in hell by the devil and then used to tempt people, I had to use My vengeance against the devil and his demons in order to preserve a remnant of people in the earth. As he said, that was never My intention to have to handle things in the earth in that manner, because My mind does not normally think that way, but it was hidden within the depths of My mind how to execute judgment upon evil by destroying and cutting off many demonic nations which are determined to destroy people whom I had created to fill the earth with My love. The heads of those demonic nations experienced My wrath for the devil and his demons, and the people who were and are bound to them in loyalty will, unfortunately, also experience that wrath because of their being bound in loyalty and agreement to the harassment and persecution of the needy, the poor, the widows and the orphans. (Isaiah 10:7) In other words, because they chose to bind themselves to evil, they will receive the same judgment as the demons. That is not My desire. After the demonic kingdom had received My judgment upon them, and unfortunately the people who had bound in loyalty to that demonic kingdom had received My judgment by osmosis, I said that a remnant of My people would return to lean upon Me and they would no longer bind themselves to the political, religious and govermental unjust people but instead they would hear My voice and follow My guidance to provide for the poor, to heal the sick, to support the widows and orphans, and also to lift burdens off of people instead of adding more to their already back-breaking life conditions. (Isaiah 10:21-24) It was after that proclamation by Isaiah that I encouraged Isaiah to prophesy that I would eventually send forth a Savior and My Holy Spirit would rest upon Him, being the Christ, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of Counsel and Might, the Spirit of knowledge and reverential, obedient awe of Me. I was speaking about Jesus Christ. I said through Isaiah that He would not judge by outward things like sight and hearing, but that He would judge with righteousness and kind justice to the poor, with fairness for the meek and the poor and the downtrodden people of the earth, that I would smite the oppressor, meaning the devil, and that with the breath of My lips I would slay the wicked demons in the earth. He wrote that My righteousness would be a girdle around His waist and that faithfulness would be the girdle of His loins. He wrote that the wolf would lie down with the lamb, the leopard lie down with the goat, that all wild animals would lie down with their prey, and that a little child would lead people. My desire is that no one is hurt or destroyed in My Holy Kingdom because the knowledge of Me will be as the waters cover the sea, that the root of Jesse shall again lift up His hand to recover the remnant of My people. I said that in that day that My children would draw waters out of the wells of salvation and in that day they would give thanks to Me, call upon Me and make known My deeds in the earth. (Isaiah 12:2-4) My promise was that I would eventually save all of My children and the earth, casting into the lake of fire in the abyss all of the offending demons who had harassed My children in the earth. Then My children will shine brightly in the earth. (Matthew 13:36-42) Your Father of A Divine Plan

No comments: