Monday, December 13, 2021

BLESSED BY YOUR DECLARING GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU

My Dear Precious Child, When Isaiah prophesied the coming to earth of My Savior, My Son Jesus, he was seeing a vision of My salvation of the world at that time. He said that through Him I would pour My righteousness and justice upon the poor, that I would decide with fairness for the meek, the poor and the downtrodden of the earth and he said that I would smite the oppressor, being the devil, with the rod of His mouth and with the breath of His lips that He will slay the wicked. (Matthew 5:1-22) Isaiah said that righteousness would be the girdle of His waist and faithfulness the girdle of His loins. He said that even the animals would be at peace with each other and that there would be no hurt or destruction in My holy mountain, meaning on Zion, because the earth would be full of the knowledge of Me as the waters cover the sea. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29) He also said that in that day that Jesus Christ, the root of Jesse, would stand as a sign to all people and that people will inquire of Him to seek knowledge and His dwelling would be glorious. He also promised that I would, for the second time, recover the remnant of My people which is left in the earth. (Isaiah 11:4-11) It was from Isaiah's wonderful habit of praising Me for My goodness, even in the midst of sin, iniquity and bondage to evil, which has always succeeded in connecting My Children to Me that Isaiah wrote praises about Me being in the midst of My people, thanking Me for turning away My anger and instead that I was comforting My children. His profession that I was his Salvation and so he would not be afraid, instead that he would trust Me because I was his strength and his song and that I had become his salvation. He proclaimed that in times of trouble that he would give thanks to Me and call upon My name. He also said that it was by means of His name that I would declare and make known His mighty deeds among the people of the earth, proclaiming that My name is exalted in the earth. He instructed the people to sing praises to Me because I have done excellent things and so they should gloriously let that truth be made known in the earth. (Isaiah 12:1-2) The habit of Isaiah of praising Me instead of speaking about the woes happening in their lives in the earth at the time is the perfect cure for the "poor me," "self pity" thoughts that the devil places in your mind in an effort to get your mind off of My desire to restore you to My goodness by Me encouraging you to merely praise Me for My goodness and My kindness, even in the midst of apparent demonic curses brought by the devil and his demons into your life. When you think and speak those self conscious, "poor me" thoughts which are caused by your having sown sin into your world, you are in reality praising the devil for his works which cause you to have thoughts of self pity. As Isaiah did and said, the cure for the depression that accompanies self pity is for you to praise Me and glorify My ability to place you at the top instead of at the bottom, to secure you above the problems instead of under them. Yes, I live inside of you and I am mighty against evil in every form. Remember that the prophet Zephania said that I am mighty in you, that I will save you and rejoice over you with joy; that I will rest in My love and I will express My joy over you with singing. Imagine that truth, that I love you so much that I sing about you with joy. (Zephaniah 3:17) Yes, I sing about my love for you. When you sing about your love for Me, all darkness, evil, sin and demonic forces have to leave because they can't stand to hear your love songs for Me. Your Father of Joy

No comments: