Thursday, December 2, 2021

BLESSED IN THE COVENANT OF LOVE

BLESSED IN THE COVENANT OF LOVE My Dear Precious CHILD, In the apostle John's third letter which was addressed to Gaius and to be shared with the believers in the churches, he called his friend and student by the familiar name of "Beloved." In fact he referred to him by that friendly and familiar name every time in the letter when he wrote anything that related to Gaius. Because the reputation of Gaius was that he was a person of great love for people and that he was also a seeker of truth, John had a deep and abiding love for him. John knew that he could trust the administration of the church to him because his love was sincere. There was even a comment that Gaius had great fidelity toward strangers and he remarked that strangers had testified in front of the church about the love that Gaius had for them. In John's second letter, the addressees were a lady of whom John wrote was one of the elect and her children. He wrote that in truth he, John, loved each one of them deeply and that that his love was based on the truth that lived in each one of them and the truth was that My love would endure forever. He wrote that that was true and to be relied upon because I am Love and that My Love is the life source that all of My children have living inside of them. John spoke a truth that was deep rooted in him, that being that all truth is found In Me and that My Love lives inside of My children. As a result, then all of My children have My gifts of grace, mercy and peace from Me, their Father, and from Jesus Christ, the Son of their Father. (II John 4) That second letter from John talked about the commandment that they had from the beginning, that commandment being to love one another. He wrote that that their love for Me results in their walking according to My commandments because My commandments were given in order to keep them on the narrow path that leads to actions and events that bring My goodness and kindness to them instead of their wanderning off into the devil's territory where there are woes and curses that cause their eventual death. (II John 5-6) In John's first letter to specific unnamed believers he stressed the importance that the followers of Christ Jesus have no love or devotion for anything in the world because anyone who is bound to anything in the world does not have My love in them. (I John 15-17) He even named the things to avoid; those being carnal allurements, lusts for the eyes and the pride of possessions because those things are all of the world and they are passing away. The person who chooses to do My will and avoid binding himself or herself in loyalty to anything in the world will endure forever. As a reminder to all people John wrote that you have an anointing from Me, the Father of Truth, and that all of My knowledge belongs to you as My child. He wrote that the reason for his writing his first letter to them was because they knew the truth and that no lie has anything in common with the truth. He asked in his letter who is the liar? Then John answered his own question by saying that anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ, that person or spirit is the antichrist because he or she denies Me, the Father, and he who denies the Son has no claim on Me. However, the people who acknowledges Jesus as My Son claims Me as their Father as well. (I John 2:20-23) John in his first letter wrote that what you heard from the beginning about My love for you must remain in your heart and so you will, in turn, remain in My Son and in Me as your Father. He wrote that I made a promise to humanity, and that promise is this: Eternal Life, meaning that I would place My Life inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit and My anointing would remain with you so that you have no need that anyone would teach you because My anointing from the Holy Spirit teaches you all things regarding Me, and His teachings are true, free from any lie, just as He has taught you. (I John 2:24-27) The depth of John's love for Me was apparent in His writings. He was enamored by the truth that the love that I have bestowed upon you is found in the truth that I would allow you to be called My child, and that truth is mind boggling. He wrote that My deep love for you is found in that fact, that I allow you to be called My child. He wrote that the fact that the world does not recognize you as My child is because they don't recognize My Son, Christ Jesus either. (I John 3:1) John's writings, both as a disciple and as an apostle, always followed the same revelation, that being that I am love and that there is no evil found in Me. He stressed that My children must avoid evil and that you must determine to become as loyal to Me as I am to you if you love Me. That proves your love for Me, if you keep My commandments which are meant to keep you safe and secure in your world. Your Father of Love and Life

No comments: