Friday, December 17, 2021

BLESSED FROM FORGIVENESS OF SINS

BLESSED FROM FORGIVENESS OF SINS My Dear Precious Child, When My children find themselves being destroyed by the destroyer and he, the devil, is not destroyed, and his demons who dealt treacherously with My children are still around and yet My children do not deal treacherously with them, woe to those evil ones in the future. When the demonic enemies of My children have ceased to destroy My children, woe to those demons for they will be destroyed. And when they have stopped dealing treacherously with My children, My children will deal treacherously with them, oh, the evil ones. That was the future prophesies of Isaiah to the demonic hosts. In other words, sometime in the future of the world woes would come upon the evil demons instead of their being on My children. Their judgment was certainly coming. (Isaiah 33:1) Even though Isaiah usually spoke for Me to people, he directly spoke to Me occasionally in his prophetic utterances and he asked that I would be gracious to My children because they had waited expectantly for Me to appear and every morning bring salvation to them with My defense and strength in their time of trouble. Isaiah wrote and spoke that people flee at the sound that My voice brings which causes their enemies to also flee and that nations flee at the noise of tumult created by My voice that lifts My children up above the nations that scatter. (Isaiah 33:2-3) The utter magnificence of My promise in Isaiah's writings and speech was when he prophesied that the spoils of their enemies would be gathered up by My children just like the caterpillar gathered and the locusts leapt and ran to and fro to collect the goods of the Jews when their enemies captured them. (Isaiah 33:4) All of those judgments by My children through Me on their demonic enemies were prophesied by several of My prophets as encouragement to My children that the days would eventually come when I would be exalted in earth just as I am in heaven. Isaiah prophesied that I would eventually fill the earth with My justice, righteousness and morally correct behavior in every area of the earth. I even promised that there would be stability in the nations at that glorious time, that there would be an abundance of salvation, wisdom and knowledge and reverent worship and awe for Me from My children, which would be their treasure and also My own treasure. (Isaiah 33:5-6) However, as Isaiah wrote at the time, My children had not allowed My salvation to yet become manifested in the earth. Instead, the ambassadors of peace wept bitterly and the valiant men cried outside of the gates, the highways laid wasted, the wayfaring man ceased his efforts, the real enemies of the covenant had broken it, and they had despised the cities, the witnesses and they regarded no person. Also, the land mourned and languished in their woes and was withering away. The land of Sharon in Mount Carmel was like a desert and in the fertile plateau east of Mount Carmel the leaves were shedding all of their leaves. He prophesied that the voices of the people had conceived chaff and their breath had become a fire that would consume them, burning the people into lime with thorns that were cut down and burned in a fire. (Isaiah 33:7-11) He wrote that the people must hear him, attend to his words and even acknowledge My might to work in their behalf. (Isaiah 33:12-13) In this dissertation by Isaiah, he wrote that trembling would seize the godless enemies of My children, that demonic sinners would be afraid, crying and asking who can survive the devouring fire and who could ever live among those terrible burnings. (Isaiah 33:12-14; Matthew 13: 36-43) Then the prophesy of Isaiah for Israel became more positive. He wrote that anyone who walked righteously, spoke uprightly, who despises illegal gain, fraud and oppression, one who shakes his hands free from taking bribes, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and he who shields his or her eyes from seeing evil would rise upon the curses upon the earth. Isaiah wrote that such a person would live high above the problems in the world and his defense would be a fortress of rocks, that spiritual daily bread would be given to him or her and water provided for him or her forever. (Isaiah 33:15) That was only some beginning of the prophesies relating to when My salvation would come to earth eventually on the day of Pentecost, the most supreme benefit being that no one would say that he or she is sick because the people would be forgiven their iniquities and their guilt. That prophesy foretold the most important event in the history of man that was an improvement in the lives of all people, its being a change from complete negativity to complete positivity through My proclamation that their sins would be forgiven through no labor of their own. My children would just be forgiven simply because of My mercy. (Isaiah 33:24) It was a prophesy which deserves absolute praise for Me and gratefulness for My mercy. Your Father of Enduring Mercy

No comments: