Monday, December 20, 2021

BLESSED BY AVOIDING WICKED COUNSEL

My dear precious child, In the poem of Job, the author wrote many aspects of truth. In the poem the main character of Job had figured out he truth that wickedness brings woes but righteousness brings blessings. Yet, he was still confused about from where the wickedness came and from where the righteousness came. Because of his confusion, he wrote that he was afflicted in every area and he was eager for answers to his horrible problems. He asked of Me the answers to his confusion. He was ignorant of the devil and his works and so Job began to think that maybe I was the cause of both evil and good, but he was not sure. His friends added to his confusion by accusing me of several things, also accusing Job of sinning and they added to Job's confusion, all of which is indicative of a person depending on human knowledge instead of spiritual knowledge from Me. In the poem of Job, when the character of Job met with Me face to face he realized that I am love and he began to know Me intimately. Because of his knowing Me intimately and inquiring of Me instead of his continuing to depend upon human knowledge, Job began to be freed from the curses that had flooded into his life. (Job 42:1-6) All of the erroneous answers of the three men who tried to help Job are common in the human theology that confuses many of My children. (Job10:15) In the poem, the writer wrote that Job apologized to Me and said that he had only known Me by the hearing of his ears instead of knowing Me face to face. When He acknowledged that he had finally begun to known Me by seeing Me with his spiritual eye, Job repented in ashes and dust, confessing that he loathed himself because of his lack of real spiritual Truth. In the poem, after I had called Job into a face to face meeting with Me, I asked him who he was that had sought counsel of people who had no real truth. After I had questioned him, He confessed to Me that he had uttered things that he did not understand, things too wonderful for him to know. Job's explanation to Me in the poem is indicative of the reason for all of the confusion of humans in relationship to knowing My Truth which sets them free and the need for their distancing themselves from the lies about My nature which binds them to the devil and his curses. (Job 42:7-8) Very often their searches that involve their consulting of human beings will feed more lies into their already fragile minds which are burdened with confusion. I wrote in My word that if My children will come and reason with Me that their sins will become white as snow and if they are willing and obedient to My guidance that they will eat the good of the land. (Isaiah 1:18-19) The prophet and king David wrote a song about this very Truth in Psalm 1. He wrote that the person is happy and fortunate who does not counsel with ungodly people but instead if that person meditates on My personal words that I speak to him or her, that that person will be like a well watered tree which brings forth its fruit in season and its leaves never fade and fall off. I promised that that person will prosper in everything he or she does. I even placed the book of Psalms in My Instruction Book after the poem of Job to emphasize the importance of having a one-on-one relationship with Me in order to avoid the curses of the devil, which the writer of the poem of Job proved also. Your Father of the Power of Truth

No comments: