Wednesday, December 8, 2021

BLESSED BY WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE

BLESSED WITH LIFE GIVING WORDS My Dear Precious Child, BEAUTIFUL WORDS, WONDERFUL WORDS, WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE, BEAUTIFUL WORDS, WONDERFUL WORDS, WONDERFUL WORDS OF LIFE. Jesus Christ came to earth to bring Life to human beings. Then He died to bring life to human beings. Then He went to hell and fought the devil in order to bring life to human beings. Then He rose from hell and came back to earth to speak more words of Life to human beings. Then He ascended into My heaven to sit at My right hand, resting from His labors just like I rested from My labors on the 7th day. Then He sent into the earth My Holy Spirit, My supreme power source, to be received by human beings in order that human beings might have My Eternal Life inside of them in order to overcome all of the curses that the father of death inflicts upon the earth and its inhabitants. It is in that power of Eternal Life that all of My wisdom, truth, knowledge, insight, revelation, power, glory and kingdom living is found. There is no truth aside from Him. In Christ is Life and Life more abundant than mere human life He was My first Son of many, the ultimate reflection of My glory, and because of His sacrifice and obedience a multitude of other children have been born into My family and are also reflections of My love. The earth is now filled with My children of Eternal Life, with many more to come. Their mission is to spread My Eternal Life and love into the dark world where the father of evil and the antichrist spirit are running rampant to capture as many people as possible. Unfortunately, those evil spirits are doing an efficient job with their deception and their curses. But My children of Eternal Life are more powerful and more abundant. Their ministry is to spread love and light into the dark world. Do your part of bringing love and life to the people in darkness. People are in need of My Love and the power of My Eternal Life. Your Heavenly Father of the Abundant Life.

No comments: