Wednesday, December 15, 2021

BLESSED BY RELYING ON TRUTH

BLESSED BY RELYING ON TRUTH My Dear Precious Child, Truth always has power. The power of truth will make you free from all demonic influences. The unveiling of truth is done only by My Holy Spirit. There is no other administrator of truth. I said in My Instruction Book that when the Spirit of Truth comes upon you that He will lead you into ALL TRUTH. He is the One who removes the blinders from the eyes of My children and allows their conscious mind to understand the mysteries that are contained in every cell of My mind. So because Truth comes from the Holy Spirit, it has My power to lead you and guide you into all of My knowledge and wisdom on how to have the overcoming life in the world that I intended for all people to have while still in the earth. I said through Jesus in John's writings that the Holy Spirit will not be speaking from his own will and wisdom when he speaks to you but He will speak only from My will and wisdom. He said that He would even tell My children things to come. Jesus said that My Spirit would glorify Him, bringing glory to His place as Son of the Father, since everything that He tells you are also taken from the mind of Christ. (John 16:12-15) Jesus said those things about My Holy Spirit after He said that unless He left the world that the Holy Spirit, the Advocate, would not come into you because the Holy Spirit was His source of power and He was passing on to My children in the earth His own source of power that He needed while He was in the world. Since He was going to sit down with Me, He knew that My children would also need the same power that He had in the earth to overcome all of the works of the devil. He talked about the necessity of My children having the same power of Jesus Christ. One of the three things that Jesus said the Holy Spirit would teach to you was about sin, teaching that the force behind sin are the devil and his demons instead of Me or mankind being the source of evil and sin. The second thing that he said that the Holy Spirit would teach you is about goodness, which is My righteousness, saying that He would teach you that all goodness comes from Me and in Me there is no turning from being good to evil and evil to good. (James 1:13-18) The third thing He said that the Holy Spirit would teach you about is the gift of discerning of Spirits and My eventual judgment of the devil and his demons. In other words, My Holy Spirit would dispel the belief that I was the dispenser of good and evil, which was a traditional belief. He said that My Spirit would make it clear to people that the devil is the author of sin and evil; and I am the author of goodness and righteousness. Plus, My Holy Spirit teaches My children that they have His authoritative power to cast the devil and his demons into the lake of fire in the abyss which I created before the foundation of the earth as the final judgment of evil. (Matthew 13;36-42; John 16:8-11) Those revelations of the Holy Spirit will enable My children to become free from the works of the devil while in the earth and they will have My authoritative power to execute My judgment upon the devil and his demons who are the perpetrators of all evil in the world. (I John 3:8-9) Without the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the lives of My children, there would be no opportunity for Me to share the mystery of the gospel which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27) Your Father Whose Power of the Holy Spirit in the Midst of You is Mighty

No comments: