Monday, December 6, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM JOY THOUGHTS INSTEAD OF WOE THOUGHTS

My Dear Precious Child, My instructions were that you draw joy and praise out of your innermost being, thinking and saying praises to Me instead of thinking and then speaking, "Oh, poor me," and "Woe is me," when the devil's efforts to gain control of your mind is doing its dastardly work. (Isaiah 12:3-6) It's your choice whether to yield to the devil's travailing thoughts or whether to choose to break the power of the woe producing demons by instead choosing to praise Me for the upcoming blessings which you don't see but of which you are assured in My words in your Instruction Book, your Bible. Your Instruction Book is filled with the praises and rejoicing of kings, prophets, warriors and common people who have chosen to proclaim My upcoming goodness and kindness instead of thinking the negative thoughts that the devil had so generously placed in their minds in an effort to keep them living in hell on earth instead of their living in My heaven on earth, for which Jesus taught his disciples to pray. (Matthew 6:10) The prophet Isaiah was a man who knew the value of crying aloud and shouting that I lived in his midst and that My greatness was well known to him. (Isaiah 58:9) He wrote that when darkness begins to overpower your mind through "woe is me" thoughts, if you will begin to speak a positive proclamation about My love, My help, My power or My greatness in the earth, and speak them loudly, causing the "poor me" demon to leave you, then I can finally say to you, "Here I am." And if you take out of your thoughts every yoke that the devil is speaking there by putting away from your thoughts and actions the pointing of your finger in judgment of other people and taking away every form of harsh, wicked speaking, plus if you stop speaking words of vanity which are thoughts that elevate you above other people in pride or if you are only conscious of the magnitude of your own problems and you have become consumed with self pity, all in response to the devil's vain thoughts in your mind, then when you proclaim My greatness which chases the demons away, then I am able to call your attention to My presence if you will practice the actions touted by Isaiah. My promise to Isaiah was that if you do not choose to yield to the "poor me" thoughts and instead if you choose to glorify Me and My desires to bless you, then your light will break forth out of the darkness of your mind and your health will spring forth speedily, plus your righteousness will go before you and My glory will be able to guard you from behind where the devil often sneaks into your life. (Isaiah 58:8) Then, if you will put action to your joy and do a good deed for the poor or satisfy the afflicted, getting your mind off of your own problems, which is putting action to your faith and joy, then My light will rise up through the darkness in you and the gloom that consumed you will become as bright as the noonday sun. I will then be able to guide you through the dark places and make your bones strong. You will be like a well watered garden whose waters never fail. (Isaiah 58:10-11) You must learn to practice Isaiah's way of dealing with depression and "poor me" thoughts. It worked for him and it has worked for many of My other children who have practiced what Isaiah wrote, the practice that worked for him to get rid of the devil's mental persecution and harassment. It mirrors Jesus Christ's later instructions for you to never yield to the devil's temptation to judge others, to never return evil for evil, but instead to always think, speak and do good. It also mirrors James advice about your mouth and the evil that it sows in the world. Think about every "poor me" or "woe is me" confession that you have made and the seeds of despair that you have sown which the devil is delighted to have returned to you multiple times with even more despair. However, switching channels in your mind and choosing to only resurrect good thoughts and speak praises to Me, those changes in attitude will produce joy in you from the good seeds that you sow. The praise and joyful thoughts and words will return to you a rich reward of multiple blessings. Your Father of Wise Counsel

No comments: