Friday, December 3, 2021

BLESSED DURING TEMPTATIONS

My Dear Precious Child, The disciple/apostle John analyzed the killing of Abel by his brother Cain by explaining that Cain temporarily bound himself to the devil because he obeyed the temptation from the devil to kill his brother simply because Abel's actions were just in My eyes and Cain's were not. In order to solve his problem of not having that place in the family, the devil told Cain that if he killed Abel that he would have first place in the family as the only and favored son. It was completely irrational but the devil does not operate in rational thoughts and actions. John wrote in his first letter to the churches that Cain killed Abel because Abel's actions were good and Cain's actions were evil so the devil urged Cain's murder of Abel until he succumbed. (I John 3:12; Genesis 4:3-7) He wrote in his letter that you should not be surprised when you are tempted by the devil, because the believers in Christ Jesus are My favored children and the devil and his demons are always plotting to tempt you to do evil actions which will separate you from Me. The devil and his demons were thrown out of My kingdom before the world was created because of the devil being power hungry to be equal with Me. So he is getting even with Me by causing My children to become tempted to sin, then yielding to sin, thus cutting off their relationship with Me, just like the devil and his demons were ostracized by Me from My heaven. (Isaiah 14:11-19 and Job 25:6) The devil succeeds many, many, many times in replaying the Cain and Abel scenario constantly. It worked with the Jewish nation over and over again, and it has worked many times with My born again and Holy Spirit baptized children. They obey the voice of temptation from hell and the demons from hell form a barrier between us so that I cannot rescue them from the curses because I can't hear them because of the sound barrier that the demons have placed between us. (Isaiah 59:1-4) In the original story of Cain and Abel, their offerings to Me were different. Abel's offerings were from living things which were unpolluted because he was a keeper of the animals. Cain's offerings to Me were from crops that were cursed because the ground was cursed by the devil when the demons were allowed to flood the earth. I had originally told Adam that he had allowed the devil and his demons to flood into the earth and curse even the ground which would grow crops that were themselves cursed. (Genesis 3:17-18) You will notice that Cain's offerings were from the cursed ground and so the crops were not blessed but instead they were cursed. So when his offering was cursed Cain opened himself up for the temptations from the demons and he became resentful and disheartened that I favored Abel's offering of things that were not cursed. I spoke to Cain and told him that if he did right that he could hold up his head, but if he did not do right by changing his offering that the devil was lurking at the door of his mind. (Genesis 4:1-7) I told Cain that the devil had targeted him but that Cain could be the master of those sinful thoughts to do harm to his brother. Yet, Cain continued in his plan to do away with his brother instead of loving his brother who had done no evil toward him. Cain wanted favor with Me over his brother's relationship with Me because of Abel's good offering, so he did not use his own power to overcome the devil's temptation to murder Abel. So he murdered his own brother. The demon of killing entered the earth at that moment and it has continued tempting all people to take the life of other people. In the disciple of love John's first letter he explained that the demonic spirits in the world hate My children who are made in My image by the power of My Holy Spirit because My children have passed from death into life. As a result, the demonic spirits target My children by tempting them to hate their brothers and sisters and become murderers. If My children succumb to the temptation, My Eternal Life no longer resides in them because a murder demon has taken the place of My Love inside of them. (I John 3:11-15) The way that you can understand Love is that Christ Jesus laid down his life for all of My children. He wrote that My Love cannot survive in the life of a person who has an abundance of the goods of the world, but sees a person in need and does not meet that need. He wrote that you must love in deed and truth as well as your merely talking about love. (I John 3:16-18) You are constantly being tempted by the devil to sin against other people instead of loving other people. By John's comparison of using Cain and Abel's scenario, he explained the difference between My real Love which produces loving deeds and he contrasts it with loving only by talking about love; in other words, loving in deed instead of loving in words only. The story of Cain and Abel is the story of My children becoming targets for the devil's temptations and his effort to curse you where I intended that you may be blessed. (I John 3:21-24) Your Father of Insight and Revelation

No comments: