Monday, January 10, 2022

WOES FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE

My Dear Precious Child, There are consequences for My children when they bind themselves to false political, social or religious entities which engage in killing innocent people as a way to further their own positions of power in your world. Jesus Christ spoke about it when he was listing the dangers of participating in actions which bring woes into your life. He spoke about the blood of all innocent people being on your hands when you further any and all methods by which innocent people are killed by no fault or participation of their own in the actions of evil. (Matthew 23:23-39) He told the Pharisees that the blood of all innocent people starting from Abel and at that time ending with the killing of Zechariah would be on the heads of the Pharisees who were persecuting and even killing the wise men, the prophets and scribes whom He had sent and whom He was going to send to them and they would kill just like their fathers had killed the prophets sent to them by Me. He was emphatic that not only the blood of those innocent and righteous people would be on their heads, but the blood of all of the innocent and righteous people all the way back to Abel would also be attributed to them. He called the Pharisees whitewashed tombs, beautiful to look at from the outside but full of filth and dead bones on the inside. Remembering that the Pharisees at the time were the religious politicians who were constanting seeking power over people in order to further their own political and religious positions in the world, Jesus Christ could not leave the earth without giving them stern warnings about participating with the devil in his evil practices in the world, letting them know that not just their own evil deeds would attract the devil's curses and death to themselves, but if they engaged in binding themselves to people who kill and maim the innocent people of the earth that they will also inherit the curses that satan puts on his own workers of evil in the earth by him extending his curses and death to them. He can smell the blood of the innocent on the heads of the workers of evil and he delights in adding more curses to their lives because of their participating in persecuting and killing the innocent people of the earth. It was in that very warning that Jesus Christ spoke His own and My own compassion toward the people who are radicalized by evil political, social and religious factions and who bind themselves to evil actions that are done. He said, "Oh, Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murders of the prophets and stoners of the ones who were sent to you. How often I would have gathered your children as a mother hen gathers her young under her wings, but you refused Me and My help." You must remember that I said that you would find your temple deserted. He went on to tell those hypocrites, the Pharisees who were religious and political leaders, that they would never see Him again until they they declared that Jesus Christ was My Son and until they declared that He was blessd who came in My name. The warnings of Jesus Christ are also being ignored in your day. Many people are so radicalizied by religious and political lies that they are blinded to My truths that are visually apparent to other people who are in tune with Me and My Holy Spirit. The devil has always used religious words to gain access to My children. The devil and his antichrist followers quote scriptures, and even though their evil actions are contrary to My virtuous attitudes, speech and actions, millions of people are deceived and follow him down the wide path of destruction by inheriting the devil's curses and death. Your Loving Brother Jesus Christ warned you in his teachings about the devil and his evil acts. In this teaching he labeled and identified the people through whom the devil works and He was trusting that My children would take heed and be on the lookout for hypocrites who teach one thing but do another. His insight showed that the blood of all innocent people who were killed would come upon My children who bind themselves to the evil done by political and religious leaders who use Me and My words to justify their killing of the innocent. The devil is a liar and the killer of the innocent; and the antichrist spirit is his cohort. Don't bind yourself to any man or woman who seeks power over people. They will eventually be willing to kill innocent people by war and even by withholding My merciful cures from the sick and diseased, all in the name of their political and religious beliefs. When I have given cures for diseases to scientists and you refuse My wisdom through them, you have bound yourself to the blood of the innocent people who die as a result. You have been tested by the devil and you have tempted Me by refusing My help that I created for your good. When you ask me to heal you when you succumb to the diseases of the devil very often I am bound from doing it because you have bound and united yourself to evil instead of to Me. (Isaiah 59:1-15) When you break from your allegiance to the antiChrist spirit and return to Me and My goodness, I will restore to you what you lost while being bound to the spirit of antichrist; yes, even from the blood of the masses of innocent people who were killed during your unity with the spirits of evil. (Isaiah 59:16-21) Those are distinct and obvious warnings from My Son to the rest of My children. Heed My warnings and walk the narrow path that leads to My kingdom of God which I made available through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit. I said that My children know My voice. Obey My warnings and live the abundant life that I have for you in the earth and in My heaven to come. Your Father of Eternal Life

No comments: