Friday, January 28, 2022

BLESSED BY THE ELIMINATION OF THE BARRIER BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH

My Dear Precious Child, When My kingdom of God came to earth on the observance of the day of the feast of Pentecost in answer to the prayers coached by Jesus Christ to His disciples that My kingdom would come on earth just as it is in heaven, there was great joy so that it was thought that the disciples and other followers of Jesus were drunk with wine. (Matthew 6:10; Acts 2:1-13) To Jesus' disciples and My disciples who had been born of My Holy Spirit, all of their sins were forgiven and forgotten and the barriers between earth and heaven were removed so that My children could go in and out between earth and heaven into the Holy of Holies and commune with Me individually, just like at the beginning of the earth. If you will remember, Isaiah spoke truth when He prophesied that My hand was not so short that I couldn't save people and My ears were not so dull that I couldn't hear them, but it was their own iniquities, speaking about the demons of iniquities, that had made a separation between us so that I couldn't hear them nor could I help them. (Isaiah 59) In his prophesies Isaiah had given to the Jews a long list of sins/demons that had caused the separation/barrier between us. He named their killings, lying, speaking wickedness, their unrighteous suing of each other, their conceiving mischief, their bringing forth evil in their daily dealings with other people by hatching snake eggs and spinning webs that do not cover them like clothing but instead they are works of iniquity and acts of violence which follow them around. He said that they run to do evil instead of run from it, that they hasten to shed innocent blood in answer to their thoughts of iniquity, desolation and destruction on their paths and highways. He said that there was no more peace in their dealings with each other and other peope, that there was no justice in relationships, and that they waited for light to come into their lives but only darkness prevailed because of their sins. They prayed and waited for brightness but they walked in gloom and fogginess of mind. They groped for a wall to steady themselves but instead they acted like the blind, as if there was no noonday but only midnight. Among people who were full of life, they were considered dead people. Among other reasons for their walking in darkness and death, Isaiah continued by telling the Jews that they groaned and moaned to Me looking for justice but there was none because their transgressions continued to multiply instead of diminish and their iniquities of denying Me and rebelling against Me resulted in their speaking revolt and conceiving and muttering words of falsehood instead of their speaking My truth. (Isaiah 59:16; Isaiah 53:11; II John 2:1) Isaiah spoke to the Jews saying that truth was lacking and anyone who departed from evil had become a prey for the sinful people to poison and pollute again. He said that I saw that there was no justice and it displeased Me; that I also saw no man, no intercessor who would intervene on behalf of My truth and right. Therefore, as Isaiah prophesied, My own Right Arm, My Son Jesus Christ, came to earth and brought victory and righteousness in the person of My Holy Spirit which sustained Him, that He put on righteousness as a breastplate or coat of metal; that He put on salvation for a helmet on His head so that He would not yield to the devil's temptations; that He put on garments of vengeance against the evil demons that caused My children to sin, and that He was covered with My divine zeal of the Holy Spirit as His coat. (Isaiah 59:17) Isaiah went on prophesying more actions that I was going to do, and eventually did, against evil demons, which was dispensing My wrath through Jesus Christ on My demonic adversaries, and payback on My spiritual enemies who had been on earthly foreign lands, islands and coastlands since Adam allowed their entrance into the earth. Isaiah spoke that I would compensate My earthly children for the evil that the demons had tempted them to do, and the actions that they had done in response to the temptations of the devil. (Isaiah 59:18) No where in My Instruction Book is there such a vast list of demonic activities that had caused a barrier from hell to be placed between heaven and earth in order for the devil to separate My earthly children from Me. My earthly children were clueless as to why their prayers went unanswered and their pathway to destruction and death increased dramatically. The prophet Isaiah had prophesied the cause of the separation between us and the glorious plan that I had in My mind for giving My power of the Holy Spirit to every child of Mine who came to Me seeking a Father/Child relationship. In Isaiah's writings, the devil's destruction of the world and Jesus Christ's salvation of the world was revealed by him to give wisdom, hope and faith to My earthly children that the Redeemer would come and eliminate the barrier that separated us, which was confirmed when Jesus Christ was crucified and the curtain in the sanctuary was torn from top to bottom, signifying the elimination of the barrier between heaven and earth by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for the sins of the world. You notice it was torn from top to bottom, signifying that salvation came from heaven to earth. When the forgiveness of sins was accomplished by Jesus Christ, those demonic barriers between heaven and earth were eliminated and My earthly children are now free to enter into fellowship with me. As a visual sign of that magnificent occasion when My kingdom of God became available to My children in the world, the tombs of holy men were opened and the bodies and spirits of holy saints were raised from the dead. They came out of the tombs after the resurrection of Jesus Christ and they went into Jerusalem and appeared to many people, just like the Risen Christ did, all as evidence of the removal of the barrier between heaven and earth when My kingdom of God became available to My children. (Matthew 28:50-53) It was then that Jesus asked His disciples and followers to go to Jerusalem to wait to be gifted with My power from on high, speaking about My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-10) It was at that time that the angels in My heaven celebrated My kingdom coming into the earth to live inside of My children who provided a dwelling place for Him in the earth. The earthly celebration with joy, wisdom and truth was reflective of the celebration in My heaven of My kingdom coming to earth as it is in heaven when the barrier between My heaven and earth was torn down. Your Father of Celebration and Joy

No comments: