Tuesday, January 11, 2022

BLESSED WHEN EARTHLY TEMPLES ARE TORN DOWN

My Dear Precious Child, After Jesus taught emphatically about My children not binding themselves to Pharisees with the spirit of antichrist who were to come after He went to the cross, His disciples pointed to the beauty of the Jewish temple area. Jesus was not impressed with earthly buildings because of His knowledge of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit which was soon to come into the earth when He and I and My Holy Spirit would come to live inside of people instead of living in earthly temples and buildings built with human hands. Jesus said to the disciples that all of the buildings would be torn down with not one stone left on top of another, repeating again that all of it would be torn down, indicating that the old covenant would be null and void, ineffectual and worthless when My kingdom of God came to live in human beings. (Matthew 24:1-2) The disciples of Jesus were inquisitive about when that phenomena would happen. Jesus described many things which would happen, which in reality did happen when He was crucified, went to hell for the sins of the world, robbed the devil of authority to the earth that the devil had stolen from Adam, and then righteous men rose when Jesus rose from the dead. All of those prophesies of Jesus happened. Many people claimed to be the Messiah of the Jews and deceived people, wars broke out, there were rumored about other wars, nations rose up in power against other nations, one kingdom against others, and there were famines and earthquakes in many places. Jesus had told the disciples that the Pharisees would hand them over to be tortured and even killed and they would be hated on His account. He said that false prophets would rise up and deceive many people. He also said that because of the increase of evil in the world that the hearts of many of the believers would grow cold. However, then He proclaimed the truth about My kingdom of heaven having come into the world would be preached to all nations and the days of the old covenant with Israel would come to an end when My kingdom of God came to live inside of people. (Matthew 24:3-14) Jesus was not sure when all of those tragedies would happen. In fact, he told his disciples that He didn't even know the timing, that I was the only one who knew. (Luke 1:1-9) After Jesus was crucified until the day of Pentecost the prophesies of Jesus came to pass. The evil that Jesus had predicted came to pass after He was crucified but then He came back to earth and told His disciples to go to Jerusalem into an upper room and to wait for what I had promised, which was that My kingdom of God would come to live inside of people, writing My words on their hearts and in their minds. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) On that mighty day of Pentecost there were men from every country in the world visiting in Israel and they observed the coming of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people, becoming believers themselves. (Acts 2:1-21) That was the avenue by which My words were preached to every nation in the earth, signaling the end of the old covenant. Later the apostle Paul wrote that My new covenant with people had begun on that day of Pentecost and that My earthly temples were the bodies of people who believe in the ministry of Jesus Christ. He wrote that under My new covenant that the Lord in the earth is My Holy Spirit to whom Jesus Christ had passed on His ministry of effectuating My kingdom of God in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16 and 6:19-20; II Corinthians 3:17) That mystery was revealed to Paul and it took a long time for the other apostles to accept the revelation that Paul had heard directly from Me, that Jesus Christ had come back to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to live inside of people and speak My words to them individually, My words pertaining to the Tree of Life. Only when My children understand by revelation that My temples in the earth are the bodies of believers who believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, which was "the Promise of the Father" of which Jesus spoke, then My kingdom of God manifests itself in the lives of My children. (Acts 1:1-9) When a person is baptized in My Holy Spirit, My kingdom of God comes into the earth to live in the body of that person and he or she is taught by My Spirit how to glorify Me in his or her body. It is only then that there is a new heaven and a new earth. There is a new earth because I have come to live in human beings for the first time, and there is a new heaven because My kingdom of heaven has come into the earth to dwell inside of people. The letters of the apostles to the people in the churches are letters of correction written to My children who are temples of the Holy Spirit in the earth who have temporarily united with false prophets and have polluted My temples with false doctrines or sins. I always send My prophets to encourage My children who have been diverted from the narrow path that leads to their having My abundant life in the earth and they have instead taken the devil's path that leads to destruction. I have never left My children without comfort and guidance. I always attempt to save them. (John 3:16 and 17) Under My new covenant with My children, their rescuer in the earth is My Holy Spirit who was sent to live inside of them by My Son Jesus Christ, the same Holy Spirit who gave power and authority to Him. Your Father of an Everlasting Covenant

No comments: