Thursday, January 13, 2022

BLESSED BY TAKING TO HEART THE WARNINGS OF JESUS

My Dear Precious Child, Before Jesus was crucified for the sins of the world, He sat His disciples down and warned them about what was soon to come in their lives. He wasn't sure when the glorious things would happen or when the abomination of desolation would happen. (Matthew 24:15) He was reluctant to give them the full picture of what was going to happen to Him, anticipating the reaction that Peter had when Peter said that he was going to go with Jesus when He left them. Jesus told Peter that he couldn't come with Him. James and John had proclaimed that they weren't afraid to experience the same fate that Jesus was to experience if they could eventually sit at My right hand and at Jesus' right hand. Jesus told those two disciples that they had no idea for what they were asking. The abomination of desolation happened when My Son Jesus Christ hung on the cross and My Spirit left Him, causing a body desolate with no protection by Me. Every demon from hell attached itself to Him in order to take Him to hell for the sins of the world. That was the abomination. He had to also suffer the desolation of being separated from Me in order to die for the sins of the world which makes My children feel desolate and alone. He died for those people with no help from Me at that instant. David, the prophet, had prophesied about that pitiful sight in generations past when he begged that I would not take My Holy Spirit from Him. (Psalm 51:11) Jesus clued the disciples on a few things so that they would not be completely ignorant when My glorious things happened in the earth. He told them that when He came to them again that there would be signs in the skies, that the sun would be darkened, that the moon would not shed light, and that the hosts of heaven would be shaken loose. (Matthew 27:45; Luke 23:44-45) He said that then the Son of Man would appear in the sky and that all of the clans of earth would strike their breasts as they would see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great joy. (Matthw 24:30; Luke 23:47-48) Because of that prophesy, after He was crucified, went to hell for the sins of the world and rose from the dead after three days, He did appear to people over and over again, and His warning that He would summon His angels came to pass as they accompanied Him with My glory in the earth by reflecting My Angels of Glory around Him. (Matthew 24:3-11 and 15 and 29-35) As if those spiritual phenomenons were not enough excitement, Jesus further instructed His followers that they would not yet have experienced My Promise that I had prophesied through Daniel, Jeremiah, Isaiah and other prophets. Not only would the Christ appear to them as a whole person after being crucified with the nail holes in his hands and feet. He allowed Thomas to not only see for himself, but to also to feel for himself the imprints of the nails used to secure Him to the cross. (John 20:26-28) Then the Risen Christ instructed His disciples to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise to humanity which had been made for generations by other prophets. That promise was that I would no longer only have a covenant with the Israelites which they had repeatedly broken over and over, but I said that I would make a new covenant in which I would write My write my words in the minds and hearts of all people, the Gentiles as well as the Jews, that I would forgive their iniquities and remember their sins no more. That promise was almost too much for the Jews to believe because they had become a judgmental, punitive society because of their many laws, rules and regulations. I also promised that I would be their God and no one would have to encourage someone else to know Me because they would know Me from the least to the greatest and that I would remember their sins no more. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) My promise was that I would completely create new individuals inside of them, and that I would motivate them to do good rather than evil. Rehabilitation is My promise to humanity. The entire fulfillment of My promise to humanity was fulfilled on the day of Pentecost and it repeats itself when people experience their own Pentecost when they are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Acts 2:1-4) Some believers refuse to be baptized in My Holy Spirit, only experiencing the water baptism of John the Baptist. Those believers only partake of two aspects of My personality, My Fatherhood and the salvation of Jesus Christ. They refuse the power of My Holy Spirit which could cause them to overcome the works of the devil in their lives on earth. Therefore they are only born of My Spirit and they are not baptized in My kingdom of God which can surround them and save them from evil. Jesus taught His disciples that when My Holy Spirit of Truth came into them that He would reveal all truth to them, that He would reveal My mysteries hidden from the foundation of the earth, and that He would take My words and the words of Jesus and fully explain them. (John 16:4-16) When My kingdom of God came into the world on the day of Pentecost, it was accompanied by tongues of fire and a mighty wind which were My angels which I give to My children as gifts in order for the angels to serve them. (Acts. 2:1-4; Hebrews 1:7 and 14; Ezekiel 1:8-13; Ezekiel 11:1-5) Without those angelic servants who serve at the direction of My Holy Spirit, My children are powerless against evil and powerless to hear My truth. Jesus Christ came back to earth and appeared to people several times. Then He came beck again on the day of Pentecost when He came to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit. When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, the Christ comes back in My kingdom of God which surrounds My children in the earth. The apostle Paul said that no person should say, "Who will ascend to heaven and bring Christ down again," or "Who will go to hell and bring Christ up again from hell?" He wrote to the churches of Rome this, "The word is already in you, in your heart and in your mind, the words of faith which you preach." (Romans 10:4-8) When My children are baptized in My Holy Spirit, they have all authority in heaven and earth over all evil because of My power and authority that resides in them. Your Father of a More Perfect Covenant, the Covenant of the Holy Spirit

No comments: