Wednesday, January 12, 2022

BLESSED AS A WATCHMAN

My Dear Precious Child, When My Son Jesus Christ was teaching his disciples about the coming into the earth of My kingdom of God, He gave spiritual signs as well as physical signs for which they must watch. For instance, He prophesied that nations would war against nations, speaking of My kingdom of God warring against demonic spirits in high spiritual places, those battles being invisible to human eyes. Remember at one time He had said that from the days of John the Baptist until that present time that My kingdom had suffered much assault, describing spiritual signs that were occurring that were invisible to human eyes. (Matthew 11:12) So, many of the signs of His coming back to earth were spiritual as well as physical. Only people with spiritual eyes would be watchmen who could discern and recognize the signs of which He taught. When He was lecturing His disciples about His second coming to earth, Jesus said that one of the most visible signs of the soon coming into the earth of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit was when the people alive at the time saw what the prophet Daniel had prophesied, which was that the disastrous abomination would be set up in the Holy Place. Jesus said that then My Son would receive My Kingship of the most High to possess forever. (Daniel 7:17; Matthew 23:15) The disastrous abomination that they would see visibly would be when My Son Jesus Christ, the embodiment of My Holy Spirit, would be crucified in His body and stand crucified in the Holy Place, which was the temple of My Holy Spirit at the time. Jesus said that when that was visible to the eyes of the disciples that they must flee to the mountains, speaking of outside the city where Jesus Christ appeared to them to tell them to go to the upper room where they later took refuge from their persecutors, waiting for My Promise to be fulfilled in their lives. He appeared to them several times after he was raised from the dead after having been to hell for the sins of the world before He told them to go to Jerusalem for My promise. He defeated the devil in the devil's own domain, even taking back the authority to the earth from the devil. (Matthew 28:1-20) He told the disciples to go to Jerusalem and wait for My promise to come into them, which they did. That glorious event happened on the day of Pentecost when My kingdom of heaven came to live inside of the disciples and other believers when Jesus Christ and My kingdom of God came to live inside of people, making their bodies also the temples of My Holy Spirit. He also appeared to them in bodily form in My kingdom of God which surrounded them and He repeats that phenomena over and over again in the lives of people throughout the history of your world. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29) Earlier When Jesus Christ was teaching his disciples about what was soon going to happen to Him, He reiterated that no one knew the appointed time for all of that to happen, He said that He did not know and that the angels did not know the time, but that the time would be shortened for the sake of the chosen, speaking of the disciples and believers in Jesus Christ. It wasn't many days after that teaching by Jesus until there was a new heaven and a new earth, a new heaven because the barrier of the veil between heaven and earth was removed by His crucifixion and My children are all able to enter into My Holy of Holies to fellowship with Me and their Savior Jesus Christ. For the first time in the history of men, My kingdom of God became available to people who were waiting for My kingdom to come into the earth, as Jesus had taught His disciples to pray. (Matthew 6:10) My promise was fulfilled. There was a new earth because other earthly men and women, besides Jesus, were able to also become the temple of My Holy Spirit, endued with all of My power in their bodies in the earth. It was the beginning of My covenant of the Holy Spirit, My everlasting covenant with people in the earth. They were able to personally and individually hear My voice of instruction and guidance from the inside of their hearts and minds and plus they were able to pray in the Holy Spirit which allows My Spirit to speak forth solutions of their problems and answers to their prayers, instructing My angels to work in their behalf. Being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit certainly creates a new heaven and a new earth for My children who hear my voice and heed it. (Hebrews 3:1-19) Jesus appeared in the earth to His disciples and other people after He rose from the dead and He came to live inside of My Children when they become born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit. My promise to My children has been fulfilled. Jesus Christ now lives inside of them in the form of My Holy Spirit. Father, Son and Holy Spirit, We are One. To the people who are born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit, We are One. It's called the Kingdom of God. Your Father of Truth

No comments: