Friday, January 14, 2022

BLESSINGS BLESS AND CURSES CURSE

My Dear Precious Child, When your Brother Jesus Christ taught His disciples, meaning you, too, about the woes and the blessings that are present in the earth, he was indicating to you the beneficial rewards for your either being bound to and being motivated by My words or the misfortunes and curses for your being bound to and being motivated by the devil's words which he whispers in your thoughts in the form of temptations. You must remember that under the old covenant My chosen race did not discern the truth of the devil being the lord of the earth ever since Adam and Ever gave authority in the earth over to him and he flooded the earth with his demons. The children of Israel believed the devil's lies that were placed in their thoughts that all good and all evil come from Me, that I am good to My children who do good and I bring evil upon the ones who do evil. They were blinded to the truth that there were then and still are two spiritual kingdoms operating in the earth, My kingdom of good and the devil's kingdom of evil. Even with that spiritual revelation, they persisted in believing the lie that I allow evil to tempt you in an effort to teach you lessons. That lie persisted in Israel's and Judah's believers even after they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. The apostle James wrote in his letter to Christians the truth, that I am not a dichotomy with evil characteristics in one part of My nature and good characteristics in another part of My nature, indicating that there were still believers who were poisoned with that lie by the devil's programming their minds. (James 1:12-18) It had worked for generation after generation, so why would the devil abandon something that poisoned and cursed My children in the earth and made them an enemy of My truth? James wrote in his letter to the churches in the 12 tribes for the people to never say -- understand that it says "NEVER SAY WHEN YOU ARE TEMPTED THAT YOU ARE TEMPTED BY GOD." Then he explained his profession of faith by writing that I cannot be tempted so therefore I tempt no one to do evil. He was settling once and for all the lie that I am good on one hand and evil on the other hand. Even though the believers at the time in Jesus Christ had observed My goodness, kindness and forgiveness in Him, after Jesus came to sit down with Me in My heaven the devil sent false teachers to use the old covenant scriptures to again deceive My children into accepting the old lie that I am both good and evil. In the letter from James to all believers, he amplified the importance of his teaching by writing that the believers should, "MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT, ALL GOOD AND PERFECT THINGS COME DOWN FROM THE FATHER OF LIGHT AND IN HIM THERE IS NO ALTERATION IN HIS CHARACTER BY SOMETIME CHANGING FROM GOOD TO EVIL." By their own experiences with My Son, they observed His character of being merciful and good. Only by Jewish tradition did the false prophets persist in poisoning the minds of believers to return to a lie, that I am both good and evil. The disciple and apostle John confirmed the truth when He wrote that "GOD IS LOVE AND ANYONE WHO DWELLS IN LOVE DWELLS IN GOD AND GOD IN HIM." John even went further and wrote that ANY BELIEVER WHO SAYS THAT HE OR SHE LOVES GOD AND HATES HIS BROTHER IS A LIAR BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO DOESN'T LOVE HIS BROTHER WHOM HE SEES, HOW CAN HE LOVE GOD WHOM HE HAS NOT SEEN? (I John 4:7-12) John made the theological lie null and void that I am both good and evil, making it beyond comprehension. Not until My Son Jesus Christ was born into the world did humanity have visual evidence of My true character which is Love, Goodness, Kindness, Mercy, Joy, Peace and Patience. When they began to observe Him cast demons out of people and observe the change in the nature in those individuals, that is when the people of the chosen nation of Israel began to see the truth of My true character. Yet, after My Son came to live with Me, the devil sent false prophets to deceive My children again into believing that I am two natures, good and evil, and many people believed that lie and still do in your current generation. False teachers convince people of the lie that I use the devil for My purpose of teaching or disciplining My children. James refuted that lie when he wrote that believers should NEVER say that they are tempted by Me. John wrote that I am Love and there are evil demons which teach lies to My children.(I John 4:1-2) The poem Job was written under the old covenant with Israel. In that poem the main character Job was conflicted about the reason that curses which had come upon him. In the poem, the writer included three friends who supplied different reasons for Job's curses, none of which satisfied Job's reasoning. Finally I manifested Myself to Job and he saw My true nature. Job told Me that he had said things about Me in the past that were from ignorance and lack of knowledge, but when he knew Me face to face, he saw the error of his beliefs and the beliefs of his friends. In other words, the reason that the author of the poem wrote the poem was to prove that until a person knows me face to face only then does he or she know My true character of Unconditional Love. (Job 42:1-6) In the poem, when Job forgave his friends for their lies concerning My character, the writer wrote that Job, as well as his friends, were restored to their former blessings. The poem of Job was written as a reflection of the questioning that was going on in the minds of men at the time relating to My true character. There are still in My body of Christ many teachers who teach that I love with one hand and punish severely with the other hand. They are like Job and the false prophets, never having met Me face to face by the revelation of My Holy Spirit. When they meet Me face to face, they realize that I am Love and the devil is still the Lord of the earth except in the lives of My children who know Me face to face, discerning that I am only Love and the devil is the father of all evil. There are two kingdoms at work in the earth, My kingdom of God and the devil's kingdom of evil. I said that you must choose which one you will wholeheartedly serve. In doing that ,you choose good over evil, blessings over curses. (Deuteronomy 30:15-20) Your Father of Unconditional Love and Forgiveness

No comments: