Monday, January 17, 2022

BLESSED DURING THE FINAL JUDGMENT

My Dear Precious Child, Before Jesus went to His calling of going to the cross for the sins of the whole world, He taught His disciples and other believers truths about what was to soon come upon the earth and in the heavens. He described the participants in the scenario as being My Son Jesus Christ who became King of all spiritual being in the entire universe and King of all of its angels when He rose from the dead as proclaimed by Him when he announced after He rose from the dead that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him when He overcame the devil in his hell, having gone to hell in payment for the sins of the whole world. (Matthew 25:16-20; Matthew 13:36-43) It says in scripture that Jesus the Christ would then sit on His royal throne, which is confirmed by the scriptures that say that He would ascend to heaven and that He would sit down with Me in heaven on the throne, meaning that He would have absolute authority over spiritual beings in heaven and earth. In that prophesy, as reported by Matthew, Jesus said that while He would be seated at the throne that all nations would come before Him. Remember that this is happening in heaven. He said that He would then separate the sheep from the goats, placing the sheep on the right hand and the goats on the left hand. Also remember that the participants are the angels, My angels and the devil's rebellious angels who inhabited the earth as demons who tempted My children whom I had created in My image. Those angels and the leaders of My angels and the leaders of the devil's corrupt angels are who were to come before Christ Jesus. (Matthew 25:31-34) To the angels on His right hand, the scripture says, the King of the universe, the Christ, will say to the angels on the right that they must come and have His Father's blessing, which is to inherit My kingdom that was prepared for those angels from the foundation of the world. He said that they would inherit My kingdom because when He was thirsty that they gave Him drink and when He was hungry that they gave Him food, that when He was a stranger in their country that they welcomed them into their houses and if He was naked that they clothed Him, when He was ill that they comforted Him and when He was in prison that He came to visit Him. (Matthew 25:34-36) In further reporting what the scene would be like in heaven when all of the angels that were previously on earth were to stand in front of the Christ, the anointed One, for their judgment, Jesus said that He, the Christ, the King of the heavens, would say to the demonic angels on His left to get out of His sight, speadking to the condemned angels, and go into the everlasting fire prepared from the foundation of the earth for the devil and his angels. Jesus said that He would say to those demonic angels when He was hungry that they gave Him no food, when He was thirsty that they gave Him nothing to drink, when He had no home that they did not welcome Him into their home, when He was naked that they gave Him no clothing, when He was ill and in prison that they did not comfort Him and tend to His needs. (Matthew 25:37-40) In answer to their questions about when they neglected doing those things, Jesus Christ said that He would tell those demonic angels with assurance that as often as they neglected to do those acts of charity and love to the least fortunate of people, that they did it to Him because the essence of His life was in those people. Jesus announced that the demonic angels who caused all of that torture in the earth would go into eternal punishment in the abyss and the just angels would inherit My eternal life. (Matthew 25:44-46; Matthew 16:24-28; Matthew 13:36-43) He spoke about My good angels who minister with My Holy Spirit and about the corrupt angels who minister in the earth for the devil, speaking about the future of each group. Remember that Jeremiah prophesied that when My new covenant with the earth began that I would no longer remember the sins of the people, that they would be forgiven. In the earthly ministry of Jesus Christ, in all of His healings of the sick and casting out demons, He always told the person that the person's sins were forgiven, meaning that there was no record in My mind or in Jesus' mind of any sin ever having been committed. Therefore there is no record in My heaven of sins having been committed under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. When the demons who tempted people to sin and then condemned them for sinning, when they were cast into the lake of fire in the abyss, it says in the prophesy of Jesus Christ about the last judgment that after the demons are exorcised from the earth that the righteous will shine like the sun in My kingdom of God, speaking of My children in the earth. (Matthew 13:41-43) When you think about any judgment on My part, remember that all of My judgment is for the demons who tempt My children, and then they condemn My children in their thoughts for sinning in order for the devil to have control of their lives. The devil was very successful in his demonic ministry in the earth until Jesus Christ paid the price for the sins of the whole world by His crucifixion and His trip to hell where He defeated the devil in his own domain. Then Jesus Christ became Lord of the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit in the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, In My new covenant with the Gentiles and the Jews, the Holy Spirit is Lord of the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16 and I Corinthians 6:19; II Corinthians 3:17-18) The prophet Jeremiah prophesied it perfectly when He spoke that I would remember their sins no longer. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Do not neglect to teach that the blessings and rewards for participating in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began on the day of Pentecost and continues into your days on earth. Your Father of Forgiveness and Mercy

No comments: