Thursday, January 20, 2022

BLESSED BY FATHERLY COMMUNION

My Dear Precious Child, At the end of His life on earth, after Jesus Christ warned His disciples and followers about the terrible things to come in the earth, referring to His crucifixion and death, Jesus and His disciples met together and His disciples asked Him where He wanted to celebrate the Passover Meal, because the disciples wanted to fix it for Him and for themselves. Jesus told them that the time was even closer for His appointment with death, so the disciples fixed the meal for Him. Jesus began to discuss with them about His betrayal by one of the disciples, with all of them saying that they would never betray Him. They all said that surely it was not himself and then Jesus said that the man who dipped his bread in his wine along with Jesus was the one. Judas professed that it surely was not him but Jesus said that he had identified himself by his intention. During the meal Jesus took the loaf of bread, blessed it, broke it into pieces, gave the pieces to the disciples and said that it was His body that would be broken for them and that they must take it and eat it. He was referring to His words which He had spoken to them in their many teachings, saying that they must remember all of His teachings and allow the revelation of His words to become part of their own bodies, souls and spirits until their characteristics were conformed to His own, until they became My children created in the image of Christ Jesus. (Matthew 26:27) Next He took His wine cup, blessed it and told His disciples to drink it. He said that it was a symbol of His blood of the new covenant which was to be poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. He said that He would not drink it again until He drank it with them in "My Father's kingdom," speaking of the New Covenant of the Holy Spirit which was soon to come, beginning on the day of the feast of Pentecost. (Matthew 26:28) He was encouraging His disciples to not ony consume into their bodies the teachings of Jesus Christ but that they must also consume into their bodies the teachings of My Holy Spirit who was soon to come to live inside of them, creating entirely new creatures in Christ Jesus. It was through those two things, His words and teachings while He walked and talked with them which held truths relating to My kingdom of God, but also when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them that He would teach them from the inside of them by speaking My words in their hearts and in their minds, that they must also allow My truths spoken by the Holy Spirit to transform them into My children of promise. He said that His words are truth. (John 16: 7-15) He was telling them that His words, both the ones spoken by the Holy Spirit to them when He was with them and the ones that My Holy Spirit would teach them under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, that My words have the power to change a person's character from evil to good which results in your then living with My blessings in the world instead of the devil's curses. When Jesus Christ told the disciples that He would not drink the fruit of the vine of which He was speaking until a certain time, He was telling them that I would have to remove My Holy Spirit from Him to enable Him to go to hell for the sins of the world. He would for a short time not have My divine Guidance of the Holy Spirit. I had to remove My Spirit from Him so that He would pay the full price of forgiveness of sins by His going to hell for the sins of the entire world. While He was on the cross it is written that He gave up His Spirit, fulfilling the prophesy that He would not drink the wine of spiritual truth until He came back to earth in a few days. (Matthew 27:50; John 19:30; Luke 23:46; Mark 15:34-37) Only until My children regularly consume the words of the Holy Spirit spoken by Jesus Christ and regularly drink the words of My Holy Spirit into their heart and mind is there new life and new motivations in their flesh. My Words are Spirit, Life and they are Soul Peace.(John 6:63) Your Father of Valuable Words

No comments: