Sunday, January 30, 2022

BLESSED BY PUTTING GOD'S WORDS FIRST

My Dear Precious Child, The apostle Paul, who was My replacement for Judas who had killed himself for betraying Jesus Christ, spent over three years alone with Me after his phenomenal conversion on the road to Damascus. He was not influenced by any human in his revelations. (Galatians 1:15-18) He was the only apostle that I could have called, because of his independent nature, to be the apostle to the Gentiles who were the unbelievers. His independent nature caused him to refuse to return to observing any of the laws of the Jews in order to obtain salvation. He knew by revelation that My new covenant of the Holy Spirit was not an extension of the old covenant with Israel, but that it was, in truth, a completely new covenant with all human beings who choose to believe in the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross for the forgiveness of their sins. (Hebrews 8:8-13) He knew that many of the prophesies of the old covenant Jewish prophets had already come to pass and were soon to be completely fulfilled, but he also knew that many of their laws were civil laws instead of religious laws that had nothing to do with making My children righteous. He knew by revelation that the only way for My children in the world to become My true children was by their becoming born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, that in those experiences that I would actually place My Spirit within their bodies, giving to them My Life, which is righteous. (John 3:2-3) Being Jewish by nationality, some of the other disciples of Jesus Christ continued to cling to some of the old laws instead of being completely dependent upon My Holy Spirit to be their teacher and trainer in the things relating to My new covenant. It was later that some of them became freed from the curses of the law by their rejecting the teachings of some false prophets who had been sent to spy on their freedom. It took a while for them to realize that old things needed to pass away and, behold, all things needed to become new. (II Corinthians 5:17) In fact, the apostle Peter wrote to the churches that Paul's teachings were sometimes hard to understand. They were hard to understand because the only way to completely understand them was to let My Holy Spirit reveal the truth in them. Eventually the other apostles began to want the same degree of truth that Paul expressed and stood by. One of the revelations that Paul had had My Holy Spirit fully explain to him is that My righteousness comes completely apart from the Jewish law because all people have sinned and have fallen short of My glory. My righteousness comes to people completely separate from their obeying religious laws, and only by their receiving My righteousness as a gift from Me when I send My Holy Spirit into their lives. It is His presence in their lives that make them righteous by coming into their lives completely separate from their observing any religious laws. (I Peter 1:23) Jesus said that the Pharisees were good at observing the religious laws outwardly but inside they were filthy tombs of evil thoughts and deeds. My grace of the new covenant is that I first send My Holy Spirit to live inside of a person, completely cleansing the inside of the person first and then My presence of abiding truth can cleanse the outside as well. (John 3-6-6; Philippians 3:9) Having accepted the truth of the death of Jesus Christ for their sins allows My Holy Spirit to enter into their inner being and take up residence there. The miracle of the new birth is then identified as being a result of My work instead of the work of the human being. (Ephesians 2:8) It was the lack of revelation of that truth that caused some of the apostles to believe the lies of the false prophets and they insisted on their converts being circumcised, which was a requirement of the law, not of My grace. (Galatians 5:6) The devil works constantly to bring My born again children under religious laws in an effort for him to curse their lives. Your Father of Liberty and Freedom

No comments: