Monday, January 24, 2022

BLESSED BY THE SUFFERINGS OF JESUS

My Dear Precious Child, After Jesus Christ suffered the indignities from the high priests and the soldiers who taunted Him, sarcastically teased Him and made a public spectacle of Him, He was marched through the countryside to Golgatha, the place of the skull. There He was offered a drink of wine and gall to ease the pain of crucifixion, but He refused it because His mission was to suffer and die for every imaginable sin, demonic temptation, iniquity, trespass and mistake that any person in the earth had ever experienced and would ever experience in order for Him to die for every one of them. (Matthew 27:33-34) Because He paid the price in hell for every affliction of people, they could all be forgiven by Me because He had fulfilled Jewish laws which required punishment even to death. Because Jesus Christ was My anointed Son and My seed of life is present in all living people, His death of One person was equal to His death for All people. The devil thought that he won the battle between good and evil and that he had, in essence, defeated Me after the crucifixion, but what Jesus Christ accomplished when He rose from the dead was monumental in My relationship with My earthly children and in the hierarchy of the universe. When My Holy Spirit catapulted Jesus Christ from hell back into the earth where He walked and talked with His followers for 40 days, He defeated death itself which, in the eyes of the devil, was the devil's greatest accomplishment that he had done in the earth. Also, it was all in My divine plan that My Son would come into the earth, demonstrate that My true character is that I am Love and All Good, which at the time it was thought, erroneously, that I was both good and evil. Also, as part of My plan, I brought the Gentile nations into My family by giving to them the same gift that I gave to the Israelites, which was that I came to live in them and that I began to write My words in their heart and in their mind, and that I would forgive their sins and never remember them again. (Jeremiah 31:31-34; Hebrews 8:6-13) Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world. He bore in His body on the cross the multitudes of demonic spirits which enabled Him to go to hell. Three days later there was victory over evil because My Holy Spirit entered back into Jesus in hell and caused Him to be catapulted back into the earth after He wrestled back from satan the spiritual authority to the heavens and the earth which Adam was deceived into giving to the devil at the beginning.(Matthew 28:16-20) After Jesus walked the earth for 40 days and taught more truth about My kingdom of God coming to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit, He ascended into Heaven with Me and assumed Kingship over the entire heavenly universe. (Acts 1:3) Then He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth on the day of the feast of Pentecost to cause the followers of Jesus Christ to become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, which allows My Holy Spirit to become Lord in the earth. (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians 3:17-18) My Holy Spirit is then able to teach people from the inside of them about My kingdom and My righteousness, having established My kingdom of God inside of human beings who had been cleansed of sin by the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ on the cross. Victory over sin and the devil was established and My Holy Spirit living inside of My children established a new heaven and a new earth because My old covenant with Israel was null and void and My new covenant was established. My heaven became new because it came into the earth to live in people in answer to the prayers that Jesus had taught His disciples to pray. (Matthew 6:10) The earth became new because My children in the earth became My temples of the Holy Spirit in the earth with the ability to be led and guided by My Holy Spirit from the inside of them. (Isaiah 65:17; Revelation 21:1-2) When My children realize that they are My temples in the earth and My Holy Spirit wants to clear the earth of the demons who still live in the earth, they will begin to cast those demons into the lake of fire and My children will shine like the noonday sun in the earth. (Romans 8:16-30; Matthew 13:36-43) Remember that I gave the earth to people at the beginning with the responsibility to govern it like I govern My heaven. With My Holy Spirit living inside of you, you have the power to govern the earth justly. Wake up, My children, and realize the power that you have in the person of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. When you wake up and realize the power that you have in the person of My Holy Spirit, you will allow Him to begin sending the demons who reside in the earth to their final judgment in the lake of fire in the abyss and you will shine like the sun because My righteousness will have triumphed. Your Father of Newness of Life

No comments: