Tuesday, November 30, 2021

BLESSINGS OF THE NEW COVENANT

BLESSINGS OF THE NEW COVENANT My Dear Precious Child, When Paul wrote his letter to the Hebrew Christians, he included a comparison between the old covenant and My new covenant with the nation of Israel. My covenant with Moses related to the earthly nation through which the flesh of Jesus would derive, a nation that when I chose it had fewer demons in the DNA of the people to be passed down to its members. So when Jesus was conceived by My Holy Spirit inside of Mary, His human DNA would not be such a large detriment to My Life and Virtues which were also inside of Him. The Christ part of Him was pure and unadulterated, having been impregnated by My Holy Spirit after the priestly order of Melchizedek, which had no earthly beginning or end. (Psalm 110:14; Hebrews 6:20) So He was called by Me under a heavenly, spiritual order of priests, not after the human order of Aaron, as under the old covenant. It was through Jeremiah that I spoke the prophesy of My eventual new covenant coming into the world through Jesus Christ and perpetuated by My Holy Spirit. I spoke through Jeremiah that the nation of Israel had polluted the old covenant and made it of no effect to that country. Their rebellion was counted over and over and over again by their building false idols and their trying to become their own gods through those idols. Of course it never worked, it just caused them to worship the demons who inhabited those idols. I told the nation of Israel and Judah that I was eventually going to inaugurate a new and more effective covenant with them which would replace the old one. I spoke through Jeremiah that I would come to live inside of people and I would write My words in their minds and on their hearts and I would remember their sins no more. I spoke through Jeremiah and said that in that day that no one would have to teach other people to know Me because they would know Me from the least to the greatest because I would personally live inside of them. (Hebrews 8:7-12) When Paul wrote about Jeremiah's prophesy, he wrote that when I said that I would institute a new covenant, that the new one made the old one obsolete. Paul wrote that what has become obsolete has grown old and will disappear, so the old covenant would be dispensed with altogether because life in the earth would be of a complete new covenant which brought in a new age of humanity. (Hebrews 8:13) When Paul further explained the difference between My old covenant with the nation of Israel and My new covenant with all of humanity, he wrote that the old religious laws under the old covenant with Israel were only a shadow of the good things which were to come under My new covenant with humanity and the world. (John 3:16-17) The old covenant was never meant to perfect the worshipers by the sacrifices that were offered continually year after year. If the sacrifices had perfected them, then the worshipers would have stopped offering them because they would have had no more sin on their consciences. Relating to the difference between the old covenant and the new covenant, I spoke and said through the prophet David that I did not desire sacrifices and offerings, but instead I desired a body that was prepared for Me to inhabit in the earth, which I did in My new covenant in the body of Christ Jesus. (Psalm 40:7f; Hebrews 10:5) Paul also quoted David again and said that when I said that I do not delight in sacrifices and offerings, that Jesus said that He had come into the earth to do My will. (Hebrews 10:8) In other words, I did away with the old covenant in order to establish the second covenant. (Hebrews 10:9) The life and death of Jesus Christ made Him the One and Only real sacrifice for the sins of the world and He sits at My right hand in My heaven. (Hebrews 10:12) Then Paul wrote that by Jesus' offering of his body for the sins of the whole world, He has perfected the people who have been sanctified and the Holy Spirit confirms that they are My children. (Hebrews 10:14) He also wrote that once you have been forgiven by Me, there is no further offering for sin so you have the power of My Holy Spirit to walk in My guidance in order to avoid the evil that persists in the earth. Adding the old covenant requirements to My new covenant only brings the knowledge of sin and your participation in sin. That is why Paul was so concerned about false prophets requiring believers to be circumcised or brought into bondage again to old and obsolete religious laws. You must be constantly on the alert to refuse to return to the old law of sin and death by trying to justify yourself by works instead of continuing to justify your new life by the presence of the Holy Spirit in your spirit which institutes My Eternal Life inside of you. Your only calling under My new covenant with humanity is to follow My guidance, thus avoiding the evil that is your world. (Hebrews 6:25) Your Father of a More Perfect Covenant

No comments: