Sunday, November 14, 2021

BLESSED BECAUSE OF GODLY CHARACTER TRAITS

My Dear Precious Child, In Peter's second letter to the Jewish and Gentile believers he wrote valuable and encouraging truths to them relating to the faith that they had obtained as a gift from Me in the power of Jesus Christ found in the Holy Spirit. In his beginning sentence Peter prayed that My grace and peace would be theirs through their knowing Jesus Christ through the revelations from Myself and from Jesus Christ. (II Peter 1:1-2) Then Peter professed a statement that should be encouraging and empowering to all of My children. He wrote that by My divine power, that being the power of My Holy Spirit who lives in you, I have bestowed upon all of My children EVERYTHING that is necessary for the abundant life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who has called you by His own power and glory. (II Peter 1:3) Did you notice that He wrote that EVERYTHING that is necessary for you to have a life of an abundance of blessings has already been given to you by the power of My righteousness that has been infused into you? In those words he wrote that there is no power that has been withheld from My children which would make their lives on earth a reflection of My heaven on earth, which is what Jesus taught His disciples to pray, that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven. That miraculous event of My Gift Giving occurred on the day of the first Pentecost and it has occurred every time My children have become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Peter went on to explain by writing that by virtue of My power of the Holy Spirit and My glory that comes into My children when My kingdom enters into their flesh when you inherit My kingdom of God, that I have bestowed upon all of you the great and precious things that I promised to My children through the prophets of old and then through Christ Jesus, My Son. Those promises are that My power and My glory of the Holy Spirit that comes upon you when you experience the fulfillment of My promise will enable you to escape the curses of the world that has been corrupted by lust and instead you become equal sharers of My divine nature. (II Peter 1:4) Then Peter listed for the believers, which include you in your age of the Covenant of the Holy Spirit, all of My virtues which you must allow to enter into your character through your becoming intimately acquainted with Me. He listed My virtues which you must allow to overtake you through your having revelation knowledge of My goodness and kindness and love. He began the list by writing that you must allow Me to reveal to you My virtue of FAITH which must be the foundation of your salvation. Then Peter wrote that you must also allow My character trait of DISCERNMENT to develop in you along with your FAITH. Next he wrote that you must then develop My character trait of SELF CONTROL along with your trait of DISCERNMENT. Next he wrote that you must allow My character trait of PERSEVERANCE to develop along with your trait of SELF CONTROL. The next virtue that you must allow to grow as your character trait is that you must allow My RIGHTEOUSNESS to grow along with your PERSEVERANCE. Then My next character trait that you must allow to grow in you is your allowing My RIGHTEOUSNESS to cause you to genuinely care for your brothers and sisters, which is the outgrowth of My LOVE. (II Peter 1:5-7) If you will notice, those character traits of Mine are referred to as some of the fruit of the Spirit by Paul in his writings. (Galatians 5:22) Peter is saying in this letter that I have given to My earthly children EVERYTHING necessary for you to become My images in the dark world so that you will shine like the sun in contrast to the darkness. Peter was saying the same thing that Paul had taught, that My character traits need to grow in you until you have the mind of Christ with the Power of My Holy Spirit which overcomes, defeats and ostracizes every demon from the earth into the lake of fire in the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-42) He went on to write that those character traits of Mine, which need to become increasingly your own, are effective in bearing the fruit of your having a true knowledge of the character traits of the Lord Jesus Christ. He wrote that anyone who lacks the qualities of My character traits is shortsighted to the point of spiritual blindness, having forgotten My heavenly gift of forgiving your sins. Peter wrote that you must be determined to make your calling of becoming My child premanent by your becoming My reflection in the earth, and your having made permanent My call upon your life by allowing My virtuous traits to become your traits also. When you allow My character traits to become your character traits, per Peter's instructions from Me, then your permanent residence in My kingdom of God through the calling of Christ Jesus on your life will allow you to be permanently provided EVERYTHING necessary for the abundant life and godliness while you live in the earth because you dominate evil passions, refusing to yield in any way to temptations in thoughts, words or actions because My own character traits have become My mature character traits in you. Your Father of Effective Character Traits

No comments: