Monday, November 29, 2021

BLESSED WITH PEACE AND PROSPERITY

My Dear Precious Child, In the prophesy of the book of Joel, there was a great invasion of locusts in Judah that was thought to be so tragic that it must be preceding the coming of the Lord, the Messiah. Joel had summoned for the people to repent and turn back toward Me with repentance and fasting. I answered their prayers and drove away the locusts, promising to bless their land with peace and prosperity. In addition to the material blessings, the prophet Joel added the ultimate blessing of the eventual outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon all human flesh which was the ushering in of My kingdom of God and the beginning of My covenant of the Holy Spirit. Many years later on the day of Pentecost My promise would be fulfilled. Instead of destruction, My promise was that all flesh would be blessed and restored back to My favor. (Joel Chapter 1) In My mercy for the nation in its travail, I promised through the prophet Joel that I would send the Teacher of Justice into their midst, making rain to come down on them to water the crops so that the grain would grow and the threshing floor would be full of grain, plus the vats would overflow with oil and wine. Also I prophesied through Joel that through My great angelic army that I would send to them that I would repay to the inhabitants everything that the locust, the grasshopper, the devourer and the cutter worm had eaten. Also I promised that they would know that I had been in their midst and they would never be put to shame again. That Teacher would be My Son, Jesus Christ. (Joel 2:21-27) The second promise through Joel was that after the Christ came to earth and then returned to Me that I would pour My Holy Spirit upon all mankind and that as a result their sons and daughters would prophesy, speaking for Me, that their old people would dream prophetic dreams and their young people would see prophetic visions just like the prophets of old. Joel prophesied that even servants and maids would be recipients of the outpouring of My Holy Spirit. In other words, I would not limit My prophesies and guidance to the prophets, but that every believer would have My power become a prophet by his or her speaking for Me when My Holy Spirit speaks My words through their mouths in prayers. Through the Holy Spirit living in their bodies I promised that I would work wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood, fire and columns of smoke; that the sun would be darkened and the moon would turn to blood on the coming of the new day, the great day for My children and the terrible day for the devil and his demons. Joel prophesied that everyone who called upon My name would be saved from the devil's death and destruction. He promised that on Mount Zion there would be the remnant of believers who would be the first fruits of My restorative promise. (Joel 2:23-32) Part of Joel's prophesy relates to the defeat of the principalities and powers of the air, who are the demons of the devil who had tormented the lives of My children since Adam allowed them to curse the beautiful earth that I had created to be a replica of My heaven. Joel prophesied that in reversing the curses upon the earth that I would tell My children to beat their plowshares into swords and their pruning hooks into spears, letting the weak people say that they are strong by the power that I have given to them against their spiritual enemies, those being the demons and the demonic heads of nations. (Joel 3:9-15) He prophesied that My voice would thunder and roar from Zion because I will be living in Zion, the new city of the Living God in My Holy Mountain that surrounds them and in which all of My children have access to Me. (Hebrews 12:22-24) The writer of the book of Hebrews said that My voice had shaken the earth before but that I would once more shake the old earth but also the old heaven so that all that is unable to be shaken that is of Me will remain, unseating all of the power of the demons in the earth and the heavens. (Hebrews 12:28; Matthew 24:35) The writer of the book of Hebrews also wrote about the changes in the earth and the heavens when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit became reality in the earth. The revelation became evident that I am a consuming fire, eager to burn out the demonic holds that the devil has on My children. (Hebrews 12:29; Ezekiel 1:13-14 and 20) The entire power of My character and My heaven became available to My children when My kingdom of God came to live inside of My children under the covenant of My Holy Spirit. You have every kind of My arsenal in the heavens and earth at your disposal. Go and do as Jesus did, but you must endeavor to do the greater thing of which He taught, which is to cast the demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire in the abyss. My angels will usher them into the lake of fire which I prepared for them before the foundation of the world just in case the first people, Adam and Eve, invited the demons to share the earth with them. (John 14:12; Matthew 13;36-42) When you and My other children do such a marvelous work to which you are called, you will shine like the sun in the earth and people will glorify Me and My name. Your Father of a Miraculous Kingdom

No comments: