Friday, November 19, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM WALKING IN THE LIGHT

My Dear Precious Child, The disciple/apostle John was enamored with fellowshipping with Me and with Christ Jesus, writing that it is that unity with Christ Jesus that cleanses believers from sin. His fellowship with Jesus when He was in the flesh was legendary because of John's sense of being loved so much by My Son Jesus. Because of John's being able to sense My eternal love for him through Jesus, John didn't want to disappoint Me by yielding to sin. John addressed particular members of the churches by calling out the fathers and writing that by knowing Christ in the flesh in the beginning of His ministry, they knew that their sins were forgiven. He also called out the young men, addressing them by writing that they had conquered the devil, which was unusual because Paul, James and Peter had addressed them by warning them about the false teachers to whom they had referred many times. Yet John addressed the children by writing that they had known Me, writing that they had also known Me who has always been from the beginning. He addressed the young men again, writing that they were strong in faith because My word remained in them and so they had conquered the devil.(I John 2:12-14) John went on to write advice that urged the people not to love anything that is of the world because if anyone loves things of the world then My Love has no place in him or her. He wrote that nothing of the world comes from Me, they are only carnal allurements, enticements for the eye, because those things derive from an empty life that comes from the world. He wrote that the things that are of the world are temporary and will eventually pass away, but the person who does My will endures forever. (I John 2:15-17) In John's letter to believers he commented that their time on earth was in the final hour because they had heard that the antichrist was coming. He also wrote that they surely acknowledged that many such antichrists had already appeared, which made it clear that the timing of the final hour was the timing of My glorious final covenant with human beings of My kingdom of God having come into their lives on earth. Concerning the antichrists, John wrote that those antichrists had once been believers, not really belonging to the body of Christ or they would have remained in the body of Christ, which is the church; which only proved that they were never really a part of My body. However, John wrote that the believers to whom he addressed his letter had the anointing that they had from the Holy One so all of my knowledge remained with them. (I John 2: 18-20) In fact, John wrote that he was not writing his letter because the readers did not know the Truth, but instead that they did know the Truth, knowing that no lie is in common with the Truth. He asked in his letter who the liars are? He answered himself by writing the answer to his question, writing that the liars are those people who do not believe that Jesus is the Christ; emphasizing that the antichrist is anyone who does not believe that Jesus is the Christ, which is denying both the Father and the Son. So anyone who denies the Son has no claim on knowing Me, the Father; but anyone who acknowledges the Son can claim knowing the Father as well. (I John 2:21-23 ) John wrote that the believers to whom he was writing the letter must let what they heard from the beginning remain in their hearts because they still believed what they heard from the beginning, which meant that they still believed in the Son and in the Father. Jesus Christ, Himself, made a promise and the promise was this: Eternal Life for believers. He wrote that his letter was written by him so as to alert them to the men who were sent to deceive them. Again John wrote that, as for them, the anointing of the Holy Spirit remained in their hearts. He mirrored Paul's comment to Timothy, writing that the anointing that the believers received from the Holy Spirit remained in their hearts and that He would teach them all things from Me. He wrote that all things that are taught by the Holy Spirit, who gifts the anointing, teaches them all things that are pure and free from any lies, as the anointing of the Holy Spirit has taught them. (I John 2:24-27) In the letter John cautioned the readers to always remain in Him so that when He further reveals Himself to them they would be fully confident in the Truth and not retreat in shame at His revelations of Himself to them. He wrote to them that if they consider My Holiness, they can be sure that everyone who acts holy has been brought to Eternal Life by Christ. (I John 2:28-29) The main writings of John in his first letter concern My love for My children and My gift of Eternal Life that I have given to them. He was like Paul in the fact that in a vision he had been to heaven and he had reviewed a complete history of My loving dealings with My children and the earth that I had created for them. John treasured the revelation that he had received about My love because it was in that revelation that He began to intimately know Me and revel in My Love. Like James, John knew that I am Love and in Me there is no shadow of turning to become evil on one hand and loving on the other hand as some believers are still teaching. (James 1:17) When someone teaches that lie, that shows that the person has become an unbeliever until My true nature of Love is revealed to him or her. I am Love. Never forget it. I'm the Father who pursues the lost ones until they are saved! (Luke 15:4-7) Your Father of Constant and Forever Love

No comments: