Monday, November 1, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM OBEYING GOD

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's informative letter to the Hebrew believers he was determined to spur some of them away from elementary teachings such as faith, the laying on of hands, the difference between water baptism and Holy Spirit baptism, your inheritance from Me, the judgment of demons and other simple foundation topics, encouraging them to go on to other teachings that would increase their faith until it is steadfast and immovable, which is the product of My Holy Spirit's power. He laid the groundwork in the first chapter of Hebrews by contrasting My angels, who are gifts that I give to My children in the earth and not to be worshiped, contrasting the angels to My Son Christ Jesus who is to be worshiped. Yet, he told the Hebrews not to neglect the great salvation that comes from the ministry of Christ Jesus who died for the sins of My children. My angels help Me through My Holy Spirit in facilitating the ministry of Christ Jesus just like they did when He walked in the earth. Paul wanted the Hebrews to be convinced about the ministering of My serving angels and My warring angels who battle against the demons who curse the earth and My children. (Ezekiel chapters 10 and 8) Paul was very insistent that believers become acquainted with the servants whom I have gifted to them. (Hebrews 1:7,14 and 2:1-3) Paul knew that the more the Hebrews knew about the spiritual dimensions around them that their faith would increase. Paul also wanted you and the Hebrew children to be informed by revelation the difference between hope and faith to which he referred in his letter as My promise and My oath. He wanted you to also know that My promises in the scriptures give you hope that I will grant your answers to prayers and the solution to your problems. However, mere hope does not cause you to inherit My magnificent gifts, it's faith that causes you to inherit them. Paul wrote that faith is the substance of things that you hope for, the evidence of things that you do not see with your natural eyes. So faith comes from three things that happened to the Jews who were in the upper room when My Holy Spirit baptized all of the people in that upper room on the day of Pentecost. All of the people began to prophesy, which means to speak for Me, in earthly languages that they had never spoken before, and that supernatural event gave to the people who spoke those languages insight into Me and My blessings. So the supernatural event is the oath in which I swear to you that increases the hope and makes it faith, which causes My children to inherit My blessings. (Acts 2:1-4) In the prophet Joel's prophesy from Me, he saw an image in his mind of what was going to happen that fateful day of Pentecost in the future. (Acts 2:17-21; Joel 3:1-5) Joel had prophesied that on that great day in the future that Holy Spirit baptized people would dream dreams, see visions and prophesy for Me, which means they will speak for Me. It is on those supernatural occasions that faith is multiplied in the minds of My children because it is through dreams, visions or My words through your mouth or in your mind that have formed an image of My supernatural events which are in the works for you. It is then that you have seen images of what I either am doing for you or images of what I will do for you. When you see those images in your mind, then supernatural faith is multiplied because you have seen things of substance in your human mind to match the things of substance that I am showing you that I am doing for you already in the spiritual dimension which surrounds you. So when My Holy Spirit gives you a dream, a vision or a personal word of prophesy, it is through one of those things that I take an oath by which nothing can rob you of your faith because of the substantial image that is then shown in your mind. (Hebrews 6:13-19) So My gifts of dreams, visions or personal words to you are what are called My oaths which produce the images in your mind of what I am doing to fulfill your needs, wants or desires, according to My will. Four times Paul wrote in his letter saying that if you hear His voice, don't harden your heart, like the Jews did in the rebellion. In other words, when you have heard My voice, had a vision or a dream and faith is high in you, don't listen to anyone or anything that will take away that faith. The devil will send someone to rob you of your faith, but you must be steadfast in the oath that I swore to you or showed you in a dream, vision or prophesy that would soon happen. If you hold firm to the promise and the oath, then you will inherit My gifts for you of answered prayers or solutions to problems. Those supernatural events of dreams, visions or prophesies are the substance of what you had hoped for, the visual evidence of things that I was producing to build faith in you for the answer to your prayers.(Hebrews 13:9) The good works that influence the appearance of the answers to your prayers are simple. I said that you must be steadfast in your faith by not allowing any false prophets to engage you in doctrines that will rob you of faith. I also said that you must be kind, hospitable, generous, to visit prisoners who are in chains for believing in Me, to refuse to love money, to refuse to be adulterous, to continue in doing good deeds, to be obedient to civil laws and to pray for your spiritual leaders, praying that they will act righteously in every respect. Paul then wrote that I, the God of peace who brought Christ Jesus up from the dead by the blood of the new and eternal covenant, will furnish you all that is good so that you may do My will in your life on earth. (Hebrews 12:9-23) Paul encouraged the Hebrew believers by telling them that Paul's companion Timothy had been released from prison. He concluded the letter with a prayer for them. (Hebrews 13:20-22) Paul's revelation on the ministry of My angels in your life on earth is one of the things that he encouraged you to seek to know so that your faith will increase. Your Father of Promises and Oaths

No comments: