Sunday, November 28, 2021

BLESSINGS OF THE NEW COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child, The prophet Jeremiah prophesied about My New Covenant with human beings years before the birth of Jesus Christ. His prophesies are often called the "Gospel before the Gospel took place" in Jeremiah chapter 31 verses 31-34). It was referred to as My promise to My children in the earth. His calling from Me is found in the first chapter. As spoken by him, Jeremiah said that My words came to him saying that before he was born I knew him in his mother's womb and I dedicated him to be a prophet to the nations, not just the Jewish nation. Jeremiah spoke to Me saying that he didn't how how to speak because he was too young. I told him not to say that he was too young because wherever I sent him he would go and what I commanded to say that he would say those specific words, that he should have no fear before the nations because I was with him to deliver him from the fear. Then I extended My hand and touched the mouth of Jeremiah and said, "See, I place My words in your mouth. This day I set you over spiritual nations and over spiritual kingdoms, to root up and to tear down, to destroy and demolish the evil ones and to build and to plant righteous ones." Then I asked Jeremiah what he saw and he replied that he saw an almond tree, the first to blossom in the springtime. Then I said to him, "You have seen well for I am watching over My word to fulfill every word that I speak through you." (Jeremiah 1:9-12) I told Jeremiah that evil armies would come from the north against Israel and I would have Jeremiah pronounce My sentence upon the nation of Israel for their wickedness in leaving me for strange gods. Then I told Jeremiah to gird up his loins, to stand up and proclaim all that I told him to say. I told him not to be crushed on My account as if I had abandoned him, but instead that I had made him a fortified city, a pillar of iron, a wall of brass against all of the nations. I told him that they would fight against him but that I would not let them prevail over him because I was with him to deliver him. (Jeremiah 1:16-17; Jeremiah 13:1-10) Later, under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, I said through Peter that My children must gird up the loins of their minds, meaning to cast out any doubts and unbelief out of their minds, and to trust Me. ( I Peter 1:7-19) Then I explained to Jeremiah the cause of Isaiah always sabotaging itself by joining with the demons of rebellion by going after idols and then becoming empty themselves. They surmised that I had left them when they had actually left Me, the God who had endeavored to lead them into a garden land loaded with goodly fruits. They had entered and then they defiled the promised land and they asked where I had gone when it was themselves who had left Me. I asked them does any other nation change gods, yet the ones that they substitute for Me are not gods at all. I said that years ago at the beginning that Israel had also left Me by yielding to two evil demons, one which caused them to forsake Me, the source of Living Waters, and they had tried to replace the waters by digging cisterns themselves that held no water. I told Jeremiah to tell Israel that I had planted their country as a choice vine so how could it turn out to be obnoxious to Me? I listed the many other ways that the people of Israel had rebelled against Me and I indicated that, because they had sinned against Me, how dare they still plead with Me for My favor as if they were still loyal to Me and My words of prophesy. I caused them to remember that they had said that they had moved on to other gods and that they would come to Me no more. (Jeremiah 3:4-16) I told Jeremiah to tell the elders of the nation of Israel that at the beginning of time of the earth that I had the thought of how should I treat the people of Israel as My sons and I decided to give them a land more beautiful than other nations and that as a result they would call Me "My Father," is what I thought would happen, and I hoped that they would never stop following Me. But, as I told them, they were just like a woman who was faithless to her lover, that they had also been faithless to Me. I told them that they could return to Me if they would put away all of the false gods and yield only to Me. That scene replayed over and over again between Israel and Myself until all of the prophesies concerning Jesus coming to save the world were spoken by prophets. They left Me over and over again and I sent prophets to them to restore them to Me each time. I told them that just like I had watched over them to uproot and pull down, to destroy, harm and ruin the demonic spirits, that I would send My good spirits to build and to plant. I told Jeremiah that the day was coming when I would make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah and that it would not be like the one that I made with their forefathers. In the new covenant that I would make with them, I said this time I would write My words in their individual minds and on their individual hearts and that I would individually be their God and they would be My people, that no longer would there be a need to teach anyone to know Me, because from the least to the greatest they would know Me and I would no longer remember their evil doings and their sins. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) That promise was fulfilled after His resurrection when Christ Jesus told His disciples to go and wait for My promise through Jeremiah and other prophets to be fulfilled.(Acts 1:1-8) On the day of Pentecost I did exactly as I had promised. I instituted a new covenant with humanity, the covenant of the Holy Spirit, where I come to live inside of each person and I remember their sins no longer, plus I write My words in their minds and in their hearts, allowing My words to proceed out of their mouths in spiritual languages which proclaim My good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in prophesies that glorify My name, allowing Me to tear down demonic kingdoms and build My new kingdom of heaven inside of them, thus instituting a new earth and new heavens. (Acts 2:1-13) From the days of Jeremiah after he prophesied the coming days of My final covenant of the Holy Spirit coming to live inside of My children, Israel continued to sin for generations and I continued to speak to them through Jeremiah and other prophets about their need to repent and turn back to Me. Then John the Baptist came to pave the way for My Own Son, the Lord Jesus, prophesying about John the Baptist being unable to even touch the sandals on the feet of Jesus Christ, the Savior. (John 1:19-34) My promise was beginning to be fulfilled and a few years later on the day of Pentecost it was totally fulfilled, bringing My salvation into the earth to the people who remain loyal to the gospel of Jesus Christ. My promise continues to be fulfilled in the lives of My children who follow My command to be filled with My Holy Spirit and prophesy My will that is to be done in their own lives in everything that concerns them by their praying in the language of My Holy Spirit which transforms them, their lives and the earth. (Romans 8:26-30) Your Father of Life Producing Promises

No comments: