Saturday, November 20, 2021

BLESSED BY BEING LOVED

My Dear Precious Child, John, the Divine, knew the Love that I had for him by the love shown to Him by Christ Jesus and by My allowing him and you to be called My child. Yes, that is what you are, My child, but the reason the world does not recognize you as My child is because they never recognized My Son. Yet, you are My child now but what you shall be later when you are in heaven has not come completely to light although Jesus said that you would be like the angels, but My child instead of My servant. (Matthew 22:29-30) John wrote that it is known that when it comes to your being in the Light that you will be like Christ Jesus because you will see Him completely as He is. That is why you must keep yourself pure, as He is pure. (I John 3:1-3) The apostle John wrote to the churches that anyone who sins acts lawlessly because sin is lawlessness. He reminded the readers of his letter that the reason that Jesus Christ revealed Himself was to take away sins because there is nothing sinful in Him. So the person who remains in Him does not sin; but the person who does sin has not known Him or seen Him. He stressed that as My little ones they should not let anyone deceive them. The person who acts in holiness is holy instead of sinful even as the Son is Holy. (I John 3:4-7) Then John put that truth in plain language by saying that anyone who sins belongs to the devil because the devil was a sinner from the beginning. He also made it plain that the reason that My Son came into the world was to destroy the works of the devil. He wrote that no one who is born again of My Seed acts sinfully because he or she remains My spiritual stock; therefore he or she cannot sin because of being born again of My Eternal Seed. He emphasized that truth again by saying that no one whose actions are unholy belongs to Me and no one who fails to love his or her brother or sister belongs to Me. (I John 3:8-10) Then John reminded them that the message heard from the beginning of time was that you should love one another and not follow the example of Cain who belonged to the evil one and killed his brother. The reason that Cain killed his brother was because his own deeds were wicked while his brother's deeds were pure. So you should not be surprised if the world hates you. It is because you have passed from death into life that you know that you love your brothers and sisters. Actually the person who does not love is among the living dead. Anyone who hates his brother or sister is a murderer and you know that My Eternal Life does not live in the heart of a murderer. (I John 3:11-15) John went on to write in his first letter to the churches that the way for you to understand His love was to realize that Christ Jesus laid down His life for you; so, therefore, you must lay down your life for your brothers and sisters. He went on to write a question, writing how can My love survive in a person who has enough of the earth's wealth, yet he closes his heart to his brother or sister when he sees them in need? His admonition was that, as My child, you must love in deed and in truth and not just merely talk about it. (I John 3:16-18) He wrote that the way to know that you are committed to truth is that there is peace in your heart no matter what your conscience may charge you with because I am greater than your conscience because all is known to Me. So, if your conscience has nothing to charge you with, you can be sure that I am with you and that you will receive whatever you ask. (I John 3:19-22) Why do I promise that? Because you are keeping My commands to you and doing what is pleasing in My sight. The command is that you believe in the name of My Son Jesus Christ and love one another as I commanded you. The people who keep My commandment remains in Me and I in them. This is the way you know that I remain in you, from the presence of the Holy Spirit that I gave to you. (I John 3:23-24) John's words convey My Love in his every phrase, prime examples of his knowing My love to a high degree. Make sure that you also know the revelation of the height, length, depth and breadth of My love for you. (Ephesians 3:14-20) When you do, whatever you ask will be exceedingly, abundantly done for you, more than you dare ask, pray, dream or believe, according to the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. Your Father of Love

No comments: