Monday, November 15, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM HOLDING ON TO TRUTHS

My Dear Precious Child, In Peter's second letter to the Jewish and Gentile believers in Jesus Christ, He strongly proclaimed that I had given to My children EVERYTHING that is necessary for you to have the abundant life that I had promised. He also included in that proclamation that you must allow My character traits that are resident in My Holy Spirit to become reality in you in order to facilitate My promise to you. (Galatians 5:22) It is in your demonstrating My character in your life that allows My Holy Spirit and His angelic hosts to deliver to you the blessings and rewards that are yours when you display our shared character traits of goodness and love. (II Peter 1:3-5) Peter went on to write that he was going to remind the believers constantly of that truth, even though they might already understand and are firmly rooted in that truth. He wrote that the time was coming soon for his earthly tent to be folded and that he would come to be with Me. He even wrote that he would continue to press them in reminding them of that truth after he had folded his earthly tent. He wrote that it was not a myth that the power of the Lord Jesus Christ was manifested because he was one of the disciples who had witnessed His sovereign majesty while He was in the flesh and also after His glorification when He was raised from the dead. He reminded the believers that Christ Jesus received glory and praise from Me, the Heavenly Father, when that unique declaration came to Him out of the majestic splendor when I identified Him as My Son. Peter professed that he and the other disciples had heard those words said from heaven while they were in His company on the holy mountain. (II Peter 1:12-18) The apostle Peter gave his yes and amen, so be it, relating to My identification of Christ Jesus as being My Son to be reliable. He stressed that the believers must keep their attention affixed to that truth just like they would a lamp shining in a dark place until the streaks of dawn appear and the morning star arises in their hearts. He wrote that no prophesy contained in scripture is merely for one person's individual interpretation; but, instead, they are for all of My children to have as truth revealed to them by My Holy Spirit and under My influence. I said though James that if you lack wisdom that you must ask Me and I will reveal My truth to you. (James 1:5-8) In Peter's second letter to the believers he wanted to confess, affirm and profess the divinity of Christ Jesus, as well as the new birth that the believers had received when they became My children. Their spiritual new birth made them privy to EVERYTHING that the life and death of Christ afforded for them when Christ Jesus died for them, that being that they had the chance to become My birth children, the brothers and sisters of Christ, by My imparting My Holy Spirit into them. He is the same Holy Spirit who entered into Mary and created Jesus, the One who took away the sins of the world. Peter wanted to make sure that the followers of Jesus Christ never forget that truth. It is beneficial for you if you also never forget it, also. Your Father Who Made You My Child of Love

No comments: