Wednesday, November 3, 2021

BLESSINGS FROM ENDURING TRIALS OF FAITH

My Dear Precious Child In James' letter to all of the churches he was very emphatic in saying that no believer should say that when he or she is tempted, tried or tested that it's from Me. In Paul's writings he insinuated that I was the originator of the testing of your faith, suggesting in many of his writings that when I discipline My children that I use earthly burdens to teach things. That had been an old Jewish belief since I created the world and so many Jewish believer hung on to that error. Paul, having been a Pharisee, seemed to hang on to that blasphemous error for a while until he later had revelation of the part that demons play in cursing the lives of My children. When James wrote his informative letter to the churches, one of his first stern writings was that I certainly neither use bad things to test My children nor do I ever test them. I live inside of My children in the person of the Holy Spirit and I know the level of their faith, so why would I need to test their faith? James answered that question when he wrote that there are passions from hell that tempt, test and try My children in order to attempt to steal My children away from Me and engage them in sabotaging their freedom from the works of the devil. (James 1:12-15) He even wrote that the readers of his letter should not make the mistake of saying that bad events come from Me when he explained the origin of sin. He wrote to always keep that in mind, that it's demonic passions and not Me. (verse 19) Then James in his letter launched into numerous instructions relating to the thoughts, attitudes and actions of My children. First he wrote for them to be quick to hear the arguments of other people, then to be slow to speak and definitely be slow to engage in anger because a person's anger does not fulfill My righteousness. So he wrote that people must strip away everything that is filthy and excessive, meaning thoughts, attitudes and actions, and instead to humbly welcome the word that had taken root in you with the power to save you from the works of the devil. He wrote that the people must act on these valuable words. However, he wrote that if all you do is just listen to them and not do them, that you are deceiving yourself. (James 1:19-22) He wrote that anyone who listens to My words but does not practice them is like a man who looks into a mirror and sees the face that he was born with. Then he goes and promptly forgets what he looks like. Contrasting that man with the scriptures, James wrote that the person who looks into My new covenant of freedom from evil works and does not forget it but instead he practices My words, that person will be blessed abundantly in everything that he does. (James 1:23-25) Another advice that James gave to all believers is that they must control their tongue because if they don't they are deceived when they think that they are devoted to Me. He wrote that that person's worship is worthless and he or she might just as well not worship Me. (James 1:26) Then James wrote that looking after orphans and widows in their distress, mirroring the instructions of Paul and all of the apostles in their dealings with the churches is an important form of worship of Me. Plus, he wrote that keeping a person's self from yielding to the temptations of the world makes for perfect worship without demonic stains before Me, your God and Father. James' concise, right-to-the-truth teachings and advice are the Gospel in simple terms. (James 1:27) Your Father of Valuable and Workable Instructions

No comments: