Friday, November 12, 2021

BLESSED FOR BEING HOSPITABLE AND JOYFUL

My Dear Precious Child, In Peter's first letter to the Jewish and Gentile believers in Christ Jesus he mirrored Paul, John and James in their admonitions relating to Christian virtues. He advised them to be hospitable without complaining and that they must be gracious distributors of My grace in which they use their gifts in serving other people. In their serving and your serving humanity you must do it with the strength which I have given to you so that I will be glorified through Christ Jesus, for to Him is the glory and dominion throughout all of the ages. Amen. So be it. (I Peter 4:9-11) In addition to his advice to always display the works of My Holy Spirit in your life, Peter told the people of the first church that they should not be surprised if they are tried by fire from the devil which was already occurring in other places. Those trials are sent from hell to test your faith and you must expect them so that you will not be caught off guard. Instead of complaining and operating in self pity, you must rejoice when you are tried and tempted by the devil because you are participating in the suffering of Christ. When My glory is revealed and My salvation comes to rescue you from the temptations of the devil, you will rejoice exultantly. When you are insulted, ridiculed, shamed, persecuted and insulted for the sake of Christ, it's a sign that My Holy Spirit has come to rest on you and in you, and the devil doesn't like it. However, you must not suffer by being a law breaker, a thief, a murderer or in some way being a destroyer of the rights of other people. If you suffer for being a virtuous Christian, you should not be ashamed. You should glorify Me for being called by His name, realizing that the judgment from the devil has begun for My household. Peter wrote that since the apostles had experienced tribulation that it would also extend to the body of Christ. (I Peter 4:12-17; John 16:33) He wrote that the believers must realize that if a just man is saved with difficulty, then consider what will come upon the sinners and godless people. Think about it this way, that if you suffer for Christ but keep a good attitude, continuing in good deeds, then you have given your life over to a faithful Creator who will see that you are saved from the death of the devil's tribulation. (I Peter 4:18) Peter explained relating to the tribulation about which Christ Jesus spoke before He ascended into My heaven when He said that in the world you would have tribulation but that you should rejoice because He overcame them in every way and so you can also overcome the tribulations with the power of My Holy Spirit, My joy and My peace. (I Peter 4:19) Your Father of Victory Over Tribulations

No comments: